REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 10

look, i again entared signal but this time with hidden divergence conservative entry. now lookn good

Files:
cons.jpg  150 kb

Seckit:
look, i again entared signal but this time with hidden divergence conservative entry. now lookn good

you entered late a little bit late. if entered on divergence location, you should have caught the 30pips instantly the sudden spike up

Seckit:

Wait a little, Seckit!

Did you noticed on your chart the signal arrow on your entry? That arrow like a ribbon which indicates up ( in this case ) which should have appeared at about 16:15 on your time ...

I ask this question because I didn't noticed anything on my chart ... and i noticed that the arrows appears only outside of the last formed range ... and your entry is inside the last formed range...

Or, if you entered only on divergence alone, without arrow, this isn't a correct entry as per the rules...

LATER EDIT: Sorry, Seckit, i got it! It's about a buy reversal which disappeared after a while, but I marked it on my chart!Cool!

no, this was the signal before. this time. its conservatve entry using hidden divergence... only 1 signal. but 2 entry points! im happy i won 2 times today! this system really rocks.

i traded the signal 2times and both worked!!!

look at POST#53 as per signal entry for hidden divergence

there are 2 types

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182653/page4

and expalined in link on first post

hidden divergence

Hidden Divergence | Trading Divergences | Learn Forex Trading

regular

Regular Divergence | Trading Divergences | Learn Forex Trading

Files:
hidden.jpg  157 kb

am i in the twilight zone? - i feel we've been here before

Seckit:
no, this was the signal before. this time. its conservatve entry using hidden divergence... only 1 signal. but 2 entry points! im happy i won 2 times today! this system really rocks.

Thank you, Seckit. You are perfectly right!

By now, your TP is already hit, so congrats!

Seckit:

this trade is good for conservative entries. one with confirmation. (trend continuation).

Thread problems

hi

to those who may know, is there a way to edit the first or second post? because i want to add the stuff i had mentioned in the previous posts to avoid people from asking it multiple times.. and i dont have always time to answer them because im a busy trader,

thanks

:)

@Seckit, yes, good trade.. its trend continuation after a trend reversal

@fxsuccessor

good system, it direct to the point. no need for multiple indicators. i noticed that successful signals,(ones that dont dissapear) really happens on c wave endings. Usually C waves cause sudden spike but will eventually reverse...

havent seen a system this direct and this simple but proves its consistency.

Now i realized it .. divergence occurs when a C wave is extended. that's why you told us to enter in conservative mode.

This entry type is safe, specially for newbies who cant count extended fifth waves. hahaha

Is this your secret? sorry for telling it!

Indeed one of the best out there. better that those sold at $499 or cheap $49's

Indeed one of the best out there. better that those sold at $499 or cheap $49's

have you bought those cheap systems? hahahaha

Reason: