REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 2

drunkpips:
the fx market is big enough to make any amount of money you want , why sell ur idea if you already make 6 fig from it. dont be a karl

its not like that....

thats why im giving away a free one.. for you to see that it works...

and i'm confident that it works.

unlike karls work, that dont work at all..

as my point of view, idea's are the most important & i cant give it away. successfull traders would NEVER share their trade secrets, they wouldnt even sell it...

i have my own reasons for the fund that i will be raising here..

and its up to you if you want to buy or not. idk if nobody buys this.. it just, that the system is good that it is not worth giving away for free..

safire25:
I understand, just that there aren't too many signals per session and a lot of screen watching time Thankyou anyway, will forward test this for a few hours a day and hopefully catch some signals

yep, we need to watch the screen. i created this system because im a full time trader. it has few signals. but they are profitable if entered correctly.

fxsuccessor:
its not like that....

thats why im giving away a free one.. for you to see that it works...

and i'm confident that it works.

unlike karls work, that dont work at all..

as my point of view, idea's are the most important & i cant give it away. successfull traders would NEVER share their trade secrets, they wouldnt even sell it...

i have my own reasons for the fund that i will be raising here..

and its up to you if you want to buy or not. idk if nobody buys this.. it just, that the system is good that it is not worth giving away for free..

yes, i agree with you . great traders say that if you want to be a successful trader, and want to plan trading as your business, you need to invest on the proper tool. because these will aide you... its and advantage compared to those who dont have it

im also a full time trader

i trade harmonic patterns but found this to be profitable, and it complements harmonic patterns nicely

im interested in your system, will just test it live this week.. if it worked, ill buy

How much to buy and where can I find more info on price and what pairs it includes etc?

safire25:
How much to buy and where can I find more info on price and what pairs it includes etc?

i'll just message it personally

Additional notes

generally, since we are scalping the market,, pls be aware that:

1.weekend gaps are not safe to trade.. you can if your pro.

2.major news is never safe to trade.

Sir Robert Pretcher stated that elliott wave isnt affected by news at all.. it is true in the larger timeframe.. but for scalping, this can hurt and trigger out stops easily.. best to stay away from them.. i personally dont trade on major releases.

first impulse trade for eur jpy for the day.. already moved stop to be..

Files:
ir-trade1.jpg  138 kb

Reverse - Impulse Pro Version

in the pro version, there will be an agressive mode that can give you more signals.. i also have added options to turn on/or alerts and labels. this system is only designed for non ranging pairs..

pairs include: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, GBY/JPY

how long have you traded this strategy and whats the stats?

as i said, im using it in managing accounts. i have been trading elliott wave 4 years ago. but i made it simple in this system. specially the entry. been using this system for 1 year now. the stats? daaa? of course profitable.. i created this because it gives me less stress in trading. hahaha.

Reason: