REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 9

philt:
what updates will the pro version have in comparison to this one?

@philt... LOL! hahaha

what a question. seriously, but are making money???

princessfx:
so unethical... people trying do destroy others. well there is karma.. are you making money in trading? your a senoir member since 2007 and is this what you do all the time? i bet you arent making any

what is unethical... is someone trying to sell in free section... someone trying to sell a bands indi... which is freely available.

what is ethical... is that you have taken the indi and shared with others in the "free" section how it might be used with harmonics to aid in entries.

regards

TCT

so ya mean ser that fxsuccessor is a bad person?

princessfx:
so unethical... people trying do destroy others. well there is karma.. are you making money in trading? your a senoir member since 2007 and is this what you do all the time? i bet you arent making any

LOL. Whatever, go a head buy an indicator which is free any where. Make your millions.

trendchangetrader:
what is unethical... is someone trying to sell in free section... someone trying to sell a bands indi... which is freely available.

what is ethical... is that you have taken the indi and shared with others in the "free" section how it might be used with harmonics to aid in entries.

regards

TCT

but all i can see in the side of fxsuccessor, he did created a good system. actually the best one i have tried in 2 years.

and since it is really profitable, i have proven that it works.

as on my side.. i think he deserves the right to sell his system. even its based from bands. as long as it works

i think its a stigma that we think that people who are selling their systems are scammers. but not all people are. i think mr fxsuccessor's intention are good because he advertised this in a free forum. because he wants it to be open, he wants to know the public if his systems works and he is not afraid because he knows it works...

so i think it better if we dont disrespect him. im a girl and i look things in 2 different ways.. as fas ar now, i think he is a good person.

@forextrendchanger

thanks..

@Seckit

i agree with you, it's worth it bacause it works. I dont know if he is good or bad. but for now. he is good. because he has also proven me it works.. and i think has proven everybody that downloaded his indicator that it works!

actually, asked him if i can buy, just now... he replied that he is not selling it for now.

EUR/USD signal alert! weeee..

oops sorry, it was on 1m... my bad!

@philt, how much do you make?

philt:
LOL. Whatever, go a head buy an indicator which is free any where. Make your millions.

if its just a band indi, howcome when i tried bands indi, they dont work? band indi has to many false signals. and if you relly only on band, you will be wiped. i have tried a lot of systems using band but they really dont work. for me fxsuccessor band indi is made differently why it works.

if you are good trader, can you replicate his strategy using bands and care to show us your trades?

yes i agree, he has taken the time to show you so he deserves something for that. Congrats to him, its a good system.

yes, i have to give credit because he is sharing it and not keeping it for himself.

Reason: