Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 12

I try in 4 digit broker today

UJ waiting TP hit or close all when profit.. GU still not hit. maybe if setting pending order false, they will get floating too

Files:
indigo15okt.jpg  212 kb

why orderline EA not work for 5 digit broker??

jsambung:
This OrderLine EA, will find triangle shape created by any ZUP version, I used ZUP_v102.

Extract files to any folder, and then put those files to preferred folder in your mt4.

ZUP_v102

- Add SoundAlert for buy/sell signal

- Change default color for zigzag

- Add information that I need

Default setting for OrderLine:

- Order type is Pending Order

- Max Order for each signal on each Period is 1

- Takeprofit at retracement is 0.618

thank for share your ea but why orderline EA not work for 5 digit broker?? and the other problems is take profit can't set by manual for example if we set 5 pips its can't work because ea will set tp auto by them self, right? how to fixing tp to manual

Normal version latest please ?

Hi, I reat the whole thread but the OrderLine Ea was posted several times,maybe different guises!

Can you post the EA again whichever is best if changed or not? Can it just place pending order stop at edge of PRZ when pattern appears, once per pattern?

thanks

denizora:
I'm looking for an EA based on zup. Has Anybody created it and where can find it. who knows best programer can do it. thank you.

harmonicstrader dot com

waltpips:
harmonicstrader dot com

wow great and looking at the site! Oh to pay $100!!!

zigflip:
wow great and looking at the site! Oh to pay $100!!!

Yes, and you earn it back in a day

Combination of ZUP_v120 NEN STAR and HarmonicsTrader EA are doing good so far

Check it out:

HTA2.4_H1,MO=5,StopOrd System | Myfxbook

hi, i have been doing my reasearch in harmonic patterns, i found out, that every "M" and "W" patterns like bat, crab, etc are all successful, it only depends on what fibbonachi extension it will fall. at to crack that, you need to know the "time"element of the pattern forming. i noticed that these triangles have unique ratios, not only with respect to price, but with time. I used an architectural software called autocad to calculate the mystery of what time should the price reverse approximately. with that, i know where to place my limit order. i know when a bat of butterfly pattern will potentially fail and become a crab, etc. i'm now perfecting my reasearch,. im now testing this and so far, i get really god results, i will be posting some trades in realtime.

Files:

hi

i need to ea that when every pattern with evvrey version of zup was detected on screen ea put sell or buy stop 5 pip of price with sl and tp that i can change it.

is there no one to help me??

senator:
hi

i need to ea that when every pattern with evvrey version of zup was detected on screen ea put sell or buy stop 5 pip of price with sl and tp that i can change it.

is there no one to help me??

good day!

i have the same question. does an ea exist?

see you!

-Maria-:
good day!

i have the same question. does an ea exist?

see you!

Yes search harmonicstrader website, the EA is fully automated with LOTS of features. its still under development but its already functional. if you want to join the discussion you may join us here HARMONIC EA DISCUSSION

Reason: