REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 11

Seckit:
if its just a band indi, howcome when i tried bands indi, they dont work? band indi has to many false signals. and if you relly only on band, you will be wiped. i have tried a lot of systems using band but they really dont work. for me fxsuccessor band indi is made differently why it works. if you are good trader, can you replicate his strategy using bands and care to show us your trades?

Put the default Bollinger Band indicator on a M5 chart with settings (20,2) and you will see it is similar to the "RI - Basic - EURUSD" indicator being shared here (but without the colors and arrows of course).

Note my post is not intended to knocking down fxsuccessor's strategy.

Read this post as neutral, objective and without any bias regarding the merit of this strategy.

Cheers, Snow

even its based on bands, i have unique staregy imbued in it. thats why it only gives correct signals per currency pair. and thats because of my endless observation on those currency pairs thats why i generated the right signals per pair..

you bet!! even tried those $19 crap.. the worst is karl dittman and rita lasker. hahahaha

Snowski:
Put the default Bollinger Band indicator on a M5 chart with settings (20,2) and you will see it is similar to the "RI - Basic - EURUSD" indicator being shared here (but without the colors and arrows of course).

Note my post is not intended to knocking down fxsuccessor's strategy.

Read this post as neutral, objective and without any bias regarding the merit of this strategy.

Cheers, Snow

i have tried it last night. even its based on bollinger band, the signals on the bollinger band is different. they are too many and most of them wrong.. trading signals on BB will make you loose money.

i like ri-basic-eur usd because it only gives right signals.

for me. trading BB signals will only give you 40% hit rate. & too many signals to filter.

yes ssssir,

filtering BB signals are a real pain. i have tried some BB systems before. even the one taught by kishore. but all of them dont work! hahaha

bb is good if only you can filter it. but if you dont anything about the market youre in. Its like BB signals = ByeBye Money! hahahahahaha

just a thought maybe some filtering, what does fxsuccessor think.

honestly, those signal are too different compared to my system if you want. you can try those for long term and see the results be my guess sir.

@philt

wow! you created one! upload those for us to test!!

3 indicators, 1 template.

Files:
cvn.zip  6 kb

based from my comparison.

@philt, the one you created is different and requires diff. strategy.

@fxsuccessor, i have to admit, your system is really good & im planning to buy it soon because i want to try other pairs. pls dont be offended if members post their version of your system. i know its really bad on your part. but try to consider.

Reason: