REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 8

fxsuccessor:
regarding this. the only thing you should do guys is:

Constatntly change your Timeframe when you see a signal, the signal could dissapear if the cande did not close high or low enough. if the signal dissapeared, then it is invalid.

before you enter trade, just change timeframe the go back in 5minute again to see if it is still present...

this was noted in Post#1

Can we see some screen shots of signals on other pairs?

philt:
Can we see some screen shots of signals on other pairs?

Probably the screenshot in post 18 is helpful on this ...

fxsuccessor:
regarding this. the only thing you should do guys is:

Constatntly change your Timeframe when you see a signal, the signal could dissapear if the cande did not close high or low enough. if the signal dissapeared, then it is invalid.

before you enter trade, just change timeframe the go back in 5minute again to see if it is still present...

this was noted in Post#1

Even the repainting signals can be somehow managed ...

Files:

as per other members request if they want 3 pair, i can give it at:

3 pairs = $100

5 pairs = $150

sogard2008:
Even the repainting signals can be somehow managed ...

yes, they can work. in pro agressive mode there will be more signals and you can take them. but requires more skill to enter thanks for sharing you trades.

yup, we have the same trade, i took the repainting signal for sell reversal.

i entered 2x in eur/usd

Buy reversal made me $450

Sell reversal made me $300.

already closed sell position

sogard2008:
Probably the screenshot in post 18 is helpful on this ...

ok thanks. i have this indicator for all pairs, i will try it.

Reverse - Impulse Pro Version

and to help you more, i will be updating this indicator on a regular basis. depending on market condition. because it may change. updates will be free.

Updates will be free and WILL BE FROM ME PERSONALLY, THE ONE WHO INVENTED THIS INDICATOR.and applied this system for real!

receiving coppies from other people (who coppied my indicator) because i was generous enough to give you a free version. will surely LEAD you to wrong trades... Coders who think they are smart enough to re-create this system. ok i will give them credit.. but seriously, can you trust them with your money???

its up to you.

I dont have anything against them, but thats what they do for a living... they just copy & copy.. but really dont trade at all. thats why they are here.. hahahaha.

"and im offically stating, that once when i see a wanabee copy of my indicator..(of couse wanabee coppies are full of crap) i will never release the pro version to public and no more updates will be given... its a SUper disrespect on my side.

-fxsuccessor

what updates will the pro version have in comparison to this one?

philt:
ok thanks. i have this indicator for all pairs, i will try it.

so unethical... people trying do destroy others. well there is karma.. are you making money in trading? your a senoir member since 2007 and is this what you do all the time? i bet you arent making any

Reason: