Visual Traders Studio - Visual MQL programming - page 2

Walander:
Hello Exp,

Your setup looks very interesting. I would like to suggest a english translation be written, as Im sure you'll get much more interest from a majority of this forum that way.

Cheers,

I would wholeheartedly agree!

VTS new version

Hi,

I had the old VTS Studioand all programmers said it was crap, also realised this myself after trying to use it.... I am getting the new version and see if it is any better. My goal is to find or commission programmer to do a very comprehensive template on VTS, so that I can easily add filters and make my own EAs! If any is interested on this project please email me, this is better since I don't follow this forum much

Cheers,

Jani

fibonachi72-1 (at) yahoo dot com.

Please tell us what you think of the new version when you get it. There are many people who would like to know if this version is better than the previous ones. I think if someone could make a tool like this and really make it work, they would sell a lot of them!

VTS ver 2.0

On the first look VTS II seems to be almost as as the first version. Haven't really had time to look more closely into it, so I might be wrong. The initial expression was bad enough, for one not to want to go back...

To my knowledge there in no properly functioning visual tool on the market for MQL programming, so just have learn to code...

try this out . Expert advisor generator

I havent tried this. but one of the programmers from the FRWC used this tocode his EA..

I would like to get some feed back from this too.

I cant post the url cuz I have only posted here a few times. I've been surfing but just not active in these forums. Just read the info and figure it out on my own.. so for this website url.. you will have to fill in the blanks and figure it out

sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

trendme:
sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

I tried it and came to a question:

Is false false?

if (Buy1_1 > Buy1_2 && False) Order = SIGNAL_BUY;

Take This

v 5.2

--Исправил ошибку с невнемательностью трейдера, при попытке нажатия кнопки без запуска советника, происходит следующее: когда советник запускается он исполняет последний приказ трейдера - Исправлено.

--Перед запуском программы идет проверка на запуск соответствующего эксперта, иначе все кнопки неактивны

--При режиме "Тренажер" кнопки символы и "Все символы" неактивны

--В Демо версии только 3 символа можно выбрать для торговли

--Время блокировки демоверсии убрал, В Демоверсии некоторые функции недоступны

--Исправил отоброжении информации о валютном инструменте, теперь изменяя опцию InfoAboutAccount будет / не будет отображаться информация по аккаунту.

--Добавил возможность работы только по магику, Если работаем со всеми ордерами то MagicOrder =0(настройки советника), если работаем только ордерами/позициями эксперта, магик стоит поменять например на 1.

Скачать с сервера

Vts

HI, does anyone know how i can get the visual trader studio. i went into some websites but a payment is required. do you know if i could get it for free. if not, do you know any expert advisor builder for free? thanks!!

sufx

HI, i tryed the online EA builder (sufx). i tryed to creat a MA cross down and up but i think I'm missing something. whenever a buy opens it close right after that.it doesn't let the trend move. here is what i entered other variables unchanged)

Buy : AND MA9 < MA28

shift: 1

AND MA9 > MA28

Shift: 1

Close

(buy) : AND MA9 > MA28

Shift: 0

AND MA9 < MA28

Shift 0

Order Option: Signal mode: complete bar

Reason: