Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 12

... and I also use a candle direction indicator that allows me to see the candle movement across several time frames. All of the additional indicators can be downloaded here Free MT4 Indicators For Trading Binary Options – PART 1

good luck!!

barka:
... and I also use a candle direction indicator that allows me to see the candle movement across several time frames. All of the additional indicators can be downloaded here Free MT4 Indicators For Trading Binary Options – PART 1

good luck!!

What is the difference among those indicators and regular forex indicators?

nbtrading:

So far I haven't seen an indicator that was specific just for binary options. Usually those are exactly the same indicators we all are using in forex trading too

mladen:
So far I haven't seen an indicator that was specific just for binary options. Usually those are exactly the same indicators we all are using in forex trading too

Thanks, I was assuming something similar

tampa:
Sixty seconds binary options indicator (from here : Индикатор бинарных опционов “60 секунд” )

Hi Tampa

the sixtyseconds indicator seems to be a real good stuff also in higner TimeFrames! I would suggest making an EA with it and need the mql4 form. Could you help with that please?

Thanks

debolaajike123:
Hello, If you are interested in working with me and my friend, you can get in touch with me and I will share our good result with you.

Hi Denolaa

I have looked at the sixtyseconds indicator and i got the impression that it is very good in higher timeframes as wel. Please tell me more about your stuff: wolfgschiller@web.de

Thanks

Out of sheer curiosity can any of the people wanting to trade Binary Options trade Forex/E-Mini`s/Indicies etc etc?

Can you see when indicators tell you that the market(or forex etc) is going up/down, confirm it so that you would enter a trade and a system to exit or are you entering Binary Options blind?

The reason I ask is the indicators would be the same whichever market/forex etc you can trade already which makes me think that you can`t trade, yet, as you are asking for indicators to help you trade the Binary Options.....

If you can`t already determine which way the market is going, yet, why trade something that has also brought in a timescale parameter into it?!?

nbtrading:

There is no difference in that they can be used on both. It's more about the needed functionality that you can apply to your trading. Since in binary options expiry times come into play the EJ candle for example comes in very handy.

Price action pin bars on 1,5,15 min time frames

Use channels and trend lines

5, 15, 45, 135,

If that doesn't win by forth trade you are trading wrong

30min increments only on the hour and 1/2 hour

Look for reversals and the pin bars to form between 1/2 hours enter there

alspicer:
Price action pin bars on 1,5,15 min time frames

Use channels and trend lines

5, 15, 45, 135,

If that doesn't win by forth trade you are trading wrong

30min increments only on the hour and 1/2 hour