Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 34

Which TF we can use this?

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to thank the creators of this trading system.

I was observing and backtesting the system yet I really found it very profitable.

how i use this system is when the 15 mins and 30 mins are all aligned. When it closes I enter a short or a long depending on the colors of the bars.

Target can be at least 40 pips aggressive and 20 pips conservative.

Happy trading to all.

Indicators are mostly useless, better look at price action.This thing is madness, entering a trade on colored squares....

Hi guys!does anyone develop any EA for this freedom bars?currently i traded manually & the results are quite impressive.I think it is better if we have EA to trade for us.

very interesting, what stoploss are using?

simonsmart:
make this system to EA scalper will be great! anyone tried?

I have created about 50 - 100 Ea's so far. This freedom indicator puts out weird values to each up and down buffer for each TF. I have yet to figure out why it is doing this. There should be only one value for the up or down of each timeframe. Right now sometimes there is a value in the up (and) the down buffer for any given TF of the Freedom indicator?? I am confused on this!

Dave

<<<

Alert

Hi Guys

can anyone put an alert when all the bars get red or when all the bars get blue

thanks

Can this system be turned into an EA?

First Trade

I placed my first trade using the FFB (Forex Freedom Bars) in conjunction with MACD that I use from another system. I did notice that the FFB repaint badly, so I'm not sure how successful one can be with this method but that's why I'm using it in conjunction with MACD (like suggested in an earlier post) to help with the false signals caused by the repainting problem. So I had one trade for +50 pips on e/u. I do remember reading that someone tried to write the FFB again so they did not repaint as badly but I can't seem to find that post. If this is true, would someone be willing to point me in the right direction to find that updated indicator.

Also, are others still using this method of trading and finding it to be successful?

Edit: I found the post where the link was for the non-repainting FFB. Now let's hope that they really don't repaint. If they don't, I have a few ideas on what I want to work with to see what I can come up with.

?

I have question

how I have supposedly invest using Fx Freedom ?

this indicators changes value even on Already CLOSED BARS !!!

otherwise saying he does three signals

of what two bad

and after closing and the renewed opening MT4

is only one good signal

you can see here:

someone can me explain this?

to explain me as to use Fx Freedom ?

pock:
I have question

how I have supposedly invest using Fx Freedom ?

this indicators changes value even on Already CLOSED BARS !!!

otherwise saying he does three signals

of what two bad

and after closing and the renewed opening MT4

is only one good signal

you can see here:

someone can me explain this?

to explain me as to use Fx Freedom ?

Because it is multi time frame.

On a 5 minutes chart, you will have to wait 3 closed bars to be sure of the signal of 15 minutes, etc, and the same for each time frame (12 bars for 1 hour).

Reason: