Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 19

mladen:
It is not a moving average cross. It is an Aroon oscillator. Check this Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Binary Reaper.mq4 Set the filter to 0. That version does not show the arrows on chart, but that is the one (try different Aroon periods - you shall find the right one)

am unable to download this indicator, any reason for such ?

pls disregard the above post , thanks

drunkpips:
pls disregard the above post , thanks

What was the problem?

hey guys i found this bo indicator in the world wide web.

but i have not tested it

good luck

killbinarysignals-2.rar

Files:

Binary Option

here the Binary Reaper...But this is the old version..

If anyone has the new Version Binary Reaper V3.0 , please send me a privat message.

Thankssssbinary_reaper_1.mq4

Files:

If anyone has the new Version Binary Reaper V3.0 , please send me a privat message.

Files:

TraderRob28:

TraderRob28

If version 3 is similar to version 1 than it is just my code for arroon oscillator renamed and made to show arrows on the chart. I don't think that it can be "improved" since it already started from using code that is not made by the "author" and, if you take a look, see how many buffers it declares in the header and how many it actually uses - not a good recommendation for "improvements")

mladen:
TraderRob28 If version 3 is similar to version 1 than it is just my code for arroon oscillator renamed and made to show arrows on the chart. I don't think that it can be "improved" since it already started from using code that is not made by the "author" and, if you take a look, see how many buffers it declares in the header and how many it actually uses - not a good recommendation for "improvements")

ok mladen thx for your answer...

then maybe the video is a fake...

i was already wondering, 90% winning rate is very unlikely.

there are no holy grail for binary options.

the best indicator for binary options is the Trend direction & force index~ created by mladen, ordering him to other indicators have very good percentage of profits

in a Russian forum use it with other indicators:

Вот одна из моих систем 60 сек

Golden_profit_system*|GPS|

I use my own settings and gives me very good signs, I would like to create an alert, but my knowledge in MQL4 is not so good

Sorry for my bad english

Hi, does anyone have the Binary Comodo v3.1 indicator?

Reason: