Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 19

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  
mladen:
It is not a moving average cross. It is an Aroon oscillator. Check this Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Binary Reaper.mq4 Set the filter to 0. That version does not show the arrows on chart, but that is the one (try different Aroon periods - you shall find the right one)

am unable to download this indicator, any reason for such ?

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls disregard the above post , thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
drunkpips:
pls disregard the above post , thanks

What was the problem?

Rob
Rob  

hey guys i found this bo indicator in the world wide web.

but i have not tested it

good luck

killbinarysignals-2.rar

Files:
Rob
Rob  

Binary Option

here the Binary Reaper...But this is the old version..

If anyone has the new Version Binary Reaper V3.0 , please send me a privat message.

Thankssssbinary_reaper_1.mq4

Files:
Rob
Rob  

If anyone has the new Version Binary Reaper V3.0 , please send me a privat message.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TraderRob28:

TraderRob28

If version 3 is similar to version 1 than it is just my code for arroon oscillator renamed and made to show arrows on the chart. I don't think that it can be "improved" since it already started from using code that is not made by the "author" and, if you take a look, see how many buffers it declares in the header and how many it actually uses - not a good recommendation for "improvements")

Rob
Rob  
mladen:
TraderRob28 If version 3 is similar to version 1 than it is just my code for arroon oscillator renamed and made to show arrows on the chart. I don't think that it can be "improved" since it already started from using code that is not made by the "author" and, if you take a look, see how many buffers it declares in the header and how many it actually uses - not a good recommendation for "improvements")

ok mladen thx for your answer...

then maybe the video is a fake...

i was already wondering, 90% winning rate is very unlikely.

there are no holy grail for binary options.

radamantis333
radamantis333  

the best indicator for binary options is the Trend direction & force index~ created by mladen, ordering him to other indicators have very good percentage of profits

in a Russian forum use it with other indicators:

Вот одна из моих систем 60 сек

Golden_profit_system*|GPS|

I use my own settings and gives me very good signs, I would like to create an alert, but my knowledge in MQL4 is not so good

Sorry for my bad english

lobito
lobito  

Hi, does anyone have the Binary Comodo v3.1 indicator?