Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 15

nbtrading:
What is the difference among those indicators and regular forex indicators?

There is no difference in the actual workings of indicators, they will work the same in forex as they will in binary options. It's rather in the combination and optimisation of indicators used to build a strategy which is specifically developed for binary options trading.

Yes You Are Correct

Just go & visit Casper Binary Options website.

This is the exact place for which you are looking for.

I have making a lots of profits with his “Binary Bullet 60 SEC System” which works with MT4 platform.

He is the real kindhearted man whom I have met in my life. Lord Jesus will bless him & his family for sure.

Hi

for the (speedOmeter)....

I tried AchiJameson's strategy... it's interesting....

i think it's become very good indicator

if we get an arrow on the chart.....

for the (speedOmeter)

i tried the speedometer on 5 minute chart

and get good results even the 1 minute chart....

(for Binary Option).....

No No Please don’t use this system because I have lost more money by trading with this system.

I have making a lots of profits with his “Binary Bullet 60 SEC System” which works with MT4 platform.

He is the real kindhearted man whom I have met in my life. Lord Jesus will bless him & his family for sure.

rammyramms:
No No Please don’t use this system because I have lost more money by trading with this system.

Hello rammyramms, are his indicators free and can you share the system you use to trade so we also can benefit or are you marketing for him?

rammyramms:

But i tried it...(the speedometer)

And with good results

only we need an arrow on the chart....

If somebody can do that...

We will try it....

rammyramms:

That site was registered on December 22. (Monday) in India and only 4 days later you are "making a lots of profits"? Come on guys - be more creative before you start to scamm

whisperer:
That site was registered on December 22. (Monday) in India and only 4 days later you are "making a lots of profits"? Come on guys - be more creative before you start to scamm

I think he used his existing Screen Shots while building his website.

I also suggest you to please try to understand about the honesty & commitment of Mr. Casper instead of finding this silly things.

Already his system is started ruling the 60 Seconds segment worldwide & as per the information which i have got till now he given out more than 70 copies.

But i am sorry as long as his system will works with current accuracy rate you cannot find his system in the internet because nobody likes to share the system which will really works.

So please stop finding this type of silly things & go get your copy from you so you can write your comments about his indicator's perfection here in the same forum.

Reason: