Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 13

Roller Trader
Roller Trader  

If thats interesting, Kim Lawrence going to send tomorrow his KIMSIGNALS 2.0 indicator for thinkorswim for free to public. So you might want to contact him on skype: kimsignals he should start send this for free without any thing in exchange starting from tomorrow. As courtesy service since Kim released a new service. Just thought to share for benefit of anyone who trade BO and might like to get it

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Pfff, indicators for BO ?

The same as for Forex, they are all here on TSD if you look.

CCI, MACD, RSX, RSI, SSA, STOCH, Support-Resistance, Moving Average.....only some tweaking and testing, testing, testing, that's all.

For the rest you need some experience and common sense and patience ...

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
rommark2:
If thats interesting, Kim Lawrence going to send tomorrow his KIMSIGNALS 2.0 indicator for thinkorswim for free to public. So you might want to contact him on skype: kimsignals he should start send this for free without any thing in exchange starting from tomorrow. As courtesy service since Kim released a new service. Just thought to share for benefit of anyone who trade BO and might like to get it

Hi Rommark2, is it a Thinkorswim indicator or one for MT4 ?

myname
myname  

Any stuff that work on any TA should work with BO

But you need a good timer

tampa
tampa  

Ma 2 signal binary system (it is supposed to work on binary options)

ma2signalbinarysystem.rar

tampa
tampa  

Winner binary system (indicators+template)

winnerbinarysystem.rar

t3maribbonfilledsimpleampmtf.rar

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Thanks, Tampa, I'm always very excited to 'try out' a system for BO, because of my curious nature.

But, I hardly use anything from such a system if it can't beat my own system with ordinary indicators also used for Forex ...

Anyway I will test it ...

jay1176
jay1176  

Binary Option Indicators

Hello Guys Please post some indicators for binary options...I am new to these site please support i am new for trading

tampa
tampa  

RSI extremums system

rsiextremumsbinarysystem.rar

tampa
tampa  

Black-Scholes Binary Options System (indicators + template)

black-scholesbinaryoptionssystem.rar