Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 9

I was asked some question about best strategy for binary options trading. Just wanted to remind people of this article : Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes .

Forex and binary options are not the same at all, so please read that article before making any decision to trade binary options. After reading it, I think it will be clear which is the best strategy when it comes to binary options

Try bestbinarysignal.com

They give out amazing signals.

One phone number in the contact us - one more boiler room

It seems there is no indicator that actually works or is profitable for trading binary options known. Is there anybody with experience of using any indicator that looks profitable for binaries and please share.

samuelkanu:
It seems there is no indicator that actually works or is profitable for trading binary options known. Is there anybody with experience of using any indicator that looks profitable for binaries and please share.

samuelkanu

I think you are looking in a wrong direction. It is not the indicators. It is the binary options. You have to be right in 55% of cases in order to be BE. that is almost 3:2 odds that you will lose. Please read this article : Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes

Now forex is not 100% fair either (commission of spread) but compared to binary options it looks like heaven.

Guys why are you ignoring what all are saying binary options are not trading. It is gambling organized by scammers

mladen:
samuelkanu

I think you are looking in a wrong direction. It is not the indicators. It is the binary options. You have to be right in 55% of cases in order to be BE. that is almost 3:2 odds that you will lose. Please read this article : Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes

Now forex is not 100% fair either (commission of spread) but compared to binary options it looks like heaven.

Okay now i understand because i thought there will be an indicator that will be at least 70% accurate. Thanks mladen for the heads up.

samuelkanu:
Okay now i understand because i thought there will be an indicator that will be at least 70% accurate. Thanks mladen for the heads up.

One of the main problems is that usually people are encouraged to "play" binary options on a short time frames (the 60 seconds binary options, for example). "Predicting" what will the price do in next 60 seconds is virtually impossible which makes it a pure gambling

Binary options "brokers" would like the best that they can do the next tick guessing options, but so far they could not

But with more and more trading platforms that can show tick charts, it is just a matter of time when will they do it. And then it will officially become nothing but gambling

Reason: