Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 18

tampa:
This is what is done with "specialized" binary options indicators : one is shi silver trend signal, other is standard deviations channel. And they are sold as "especially built for binary options trading" The whole binary options market is like that

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.mq4

xtreme_binary_robot_channel.mq4

Hey, unfortunately this "Xtreme Binary Robot Channel.mq4" does not work in new MT4 (cannot be compiled). Can someone have a look at it? The Robot looks fine in static chart, lets see its performance in live next week

poster:
It is a cross of two averages (they claim that it has 90% success ) Check the code : killbinarysignals-2nrp.mq4

Hey Guys

the killbinarysignal.ex4 is a RSI-EMA Signalcross indicator....

here is the original version ...

rsi5-3ema_mtf_1h_e-3_mod.mq4

VG

Does anyone a idea what is this for a indicator ?

http://youtu.be/3fLVJoCNyYo

I hope someone can help me.

This indicator is very interesting.

But it is not the "Binary Reaper" from this forum.

The Backtest has it confirmed..

For every note I'm very grateful to you.

You are the best...

thx for the answer

TraderRob28:
Hey Guys

the killbinarysignal.ex4 is a RSI-EMA Signalcross indicator....

here is the original version ...

rsi5-3ema_mtf_1h_e-3_mod.mq4

VG

Thanks TraderRob28

Does anyone have the Binary Reaper v3 ?????????

rammyrams369:
Hi Friends,

Finally I Have Found The Almost Holy Grail For Binary Options Trading Which Is Giving Constantly More Than 85% Success Rate For Me Since 2 Months.

I Am Very Much Satisfied With This Indicator Why Because Previously I Have Lost Thousands Of Dollars For Only Purchasing Indicators But All Of They Are Fake And Not At All Worked For Me As The Result I Have Faced Very Big Loses.

Now Every Thing Is Changed In My Life Because I Almost Recovered All My Lost Money In Just 2 Months By Trading With The Signals Of This Indicator.

I This Occasion I Would Like To Thank Mr. David James (Who Coded This Indicator) For Giving Me Such Wonderful & Amazing Indicator.

Go Contact Him & Get Your Copy Now Why Because He Mentioned In His Website Clearly That He Will Give This Indicator For Only Limited Time.

All The Best,

Rammy.

can you share with us what the indicator that u use it.. thanks

TraderRob28:
Does anyone have the Binary Reaper v3 ?????????

Isn't binary reaper just a ma cross?

on my own:
Isn't binary reaper just a ma cross?

here is the YT Video..

http://youtu.be/44LmPWwy3aQ

i think it is a Aroon-Indicator, with a good Filter .

Does anyone a idea what could it be for a filter?

ADX, Stoch, RSI, CCI or RSI-EMA Cross?????

It doesn't be the Aroon Indicator alone.

Thx for answers etc....

TraderRob28:
here is the YT Video..

http://youtu.be/44LmPWwy3aQ

i think it is a Aroon-Indicator, with a good Filter .

Does anyone a idea what could it be for a filter?

ADX, Stoch, RSI, CCI or RSI-EMA Cross?????

It doesn't be the Aroon Indicator alone.

Thx for answers etc....

It is not a moving average cross. It is an Aroon oscillator. Check this Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Binary Reaper.mq4 Set the filter to 0. That version does not show the arrows on chart, but that is the one (try different Aroon periods - you shall find the right one)

mladen:
It is not a moving average cross. It is an Aroon oscillator. Check this Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Binary Reaper.mq4 Set the filter to 0. That version does not show the arrows on chart, but that is the one (try different Aroon periods - you shall find the right one)

One more renamed one. That is like a disease : can not step around without stepping at a renamed indicator or EA

Reason: