Currency pair investment strategy - page 12

yosuf:
Have a look above, please, explained the viciousness of this approach. What is it that YOU don't like to sell all the time?

And what is it that you don't like to buy all the time?

I also explained to you that by selling EURUSD you are actually buying USDEUR, so I cannot understand this absurdity...

avtomat:
Another illusion...
Refute

Another author's flub. ))

Gentlemen, are you out of your minds?! Or are you getting ready for Friday?! ))

xrust:
Refute
Why?

1 => 2

avtomat:
Why?
Then why the vain words? Or is that the norm for you?

xrust:
Then why the vain words? Or is that the norm for you?
Continue in your illusion... And don't try to bite me :D))))))))

avtomat:
Continue in your illusion... And don't try to bite me :D))))))))
My dear friend - it's you trying to do KUS ;) and there's no way you're going to succeed :)))) So hi there !

IgorM:

Hmmm, definitely - thanks but only for the interest shown, sorry but searching gets me nowhere and I thought you were one of the authorities on this forum

thanks again

Seriously - there's a wagonload of information about this now, the basics do need to be read. If you have any specific questions, I'll answer them.

xrust:
My dear friend - you are trying to do CUS ;) and you'll never succeed :)))) So hi there !

"If you want to make a profit no matter where the price goes, trade options.

You would tell the public what you mean by "make a profit no matter where the price goes" and how that happens. And what makes options stand out as a special group.

Here I would add that "no matter where the price goes" you can make a profit on any instrument - forex, futures, etc. - and you can do it without singling out options. -- And there is no need to put options into a special group - all you need is a good TS.

It's not about the instrument -- forex, futures, options -- it's about the trading system.

Reason: