Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 10

mladen:
One of the main problems is that usually people are encouraged to "play" binary options on a short time frames (the 60 seconds binary options, for example). "Predicting" what will the price do in next 60 seconds is virtually impossible which makes it a pure gambling

Mladen, which time frame do you think is possible to predict if price will be higher or lower? Also which indicators do you think are good for binaries if one wants to trade it?

samuelkanu:
Mladen, which time frame do you think is possible to predict if price will be higher or lower? Also which indicators do you think are good for binaries if one wants to trade it?

samuelkanu

You can not predict prices

You can estimate and then use indicators to help you with estimation, entries and exits. Estimation like this : Euro is going down, now let see when shall I enter and exit - for that indicators are perfect. In my opinion for estimation use always higher time frames (anything bellow 1 hour will never show a trend)

Yes indeed, no one can predict prices, not in Forex and not in B.O. ...

Indicators for Binary Options ? Almost the same as for Forex, but choose always one you can adapt, so not a 'commercial' one, which in most cases one can not change the options of.

Support - resistance, MA for direction, CCI, Stoch for oversold - overbought, MTF to see what happens in higher timeframe, RSX, Rsioma, Coppock, SSA, Nihilist Adx and so on .....

Of course all, or most non repaint.

Also some common sense and a lot of testing on your trading simulator.

You want a good broker ? Take a look at the site of 'Binary Options That Suck' where you will find a lot of names of brokers you really don't want to trade with and also some that are good ....But first read the reviews and the comments of ordinary people who have experience with the good or bad broker. And believe me ! There are a lot of bad ones !

techmac:
Binary options "brokers" would like the best that they can do the next tick guessing options, but so far they could not but with more and more trading platforms that can show tick charts, it is just a matter of time when will they do it. And then it will officially become nothing but gambling.

that's silly, you will never have the time to predict the next tick.

mladen:
samuelkanu

You can not predict prices

You can estimate and then use indicators to help you with estimation, entries and exits. Estimation like this : Euro is going down, now let see when shall I enter and exit - for that indicators are perfect. In my opinion for estimation use always higher time frames (anything bellow 1 hour will never show a trend)

Thanks Mladen and from your experience with indicators which indicators do you think can help with the estimations for entry and exit? If possible the best settings for it.

samuelkanu:
Thanks Mladen and from your experience with indicators which indicators do you think can help with the estimations for entry and exit? If possible the best settings for it.

Your brain. Set it to "very smart"

Here is one question for BO traders, this is not my thing and probably will never be, but I wonder : why do you guys make things so complicated ? Before, you would just have to estimate direction and could exit whenever you want. No, because people like to make things complicated, now you need to estimate the direction and how long it will last... Really, why making simple things complicated ?

samuelkanu:

samuelkanu

As far as binary options are concerned I think I told it multiple times : I do not recommend to anybody to trade binary options.

airquest:
Here is one question for BO traders, this is not my thing and probably will never be, but I wonder : why do you guys make things so complicated ? Before, you would just have to estimate direction and could exit whenever you want. No, because people like to make things complicated, now you need to estimate the direction and how long it will last... Really, why making simple things complicated ?

Adrenaline does wonders

The same as with gamblers : they know that in the end they will lose if they don't cheat. I guess they all think that they have a perfect way of cheating. Or iy is simply a lack of information

techmac:
Adrenalinedoes wonders The same as with gamblers : they know that in the end they will lose if they don't cheat. I guess they all think that they have a perfect way of cheating. Or iy is simply a lack of information

Adrenaline == Hope

Reason: