Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 11

An ea that is supposed to work on binary options advisor_binary_options_demo.ex4

I did not tests it

What are Binary Options? As far as I have learned they were used by huge hedgefonds to "secure" their deals. When they open a long order i.e. at the FX market, they additionally buy a call option So they at least have profit with one deal.

Of course it's a nice concept.

- You "can" make in short time good money, at least in theory. With that fact, you can attract at lot of people. Earn easily money from your living room.

- They create an attractive affiliate program (around $500-800 per new customer who made a $100 or $200 deposit on his live account) and let the marketing guys (software, review sites, spam mails, forum postings, webinars, youtube videos, signal services.....) do their work.

- The "so called" experts want to proof their knowledge, they are able to predict the future prices (they are of course not).

- As this doesn't work, other "experts" are motivated to find a solution. Creating their own systems, developing new indicators, looking for the Holy Grail. Everyone in this game wants to be THE ONE who finds the ultimate solution and gets a billionaire selling it to others.

BUT: This will never happen!!

And even when one would find a solution to make cash, the binary brokers will simply replace this type of option with another one (30 seconds instead of 60 seconds for example) and the game restarts. In the end, only they will earn tons of cash.

Binary Options are very lucrative...but only when you are in the right team of the game...

Just my 2 cents

Why do software companies give away their binary products for free (like ITM), when you open a live account at a binary broker and deposit $xxx? They get a share of each cent you spend there or get a one time fee of $300-800 per customer.

Why would anybody in right mind rade binaries?

morro:
Why would anybody in right mind rade binaries?

For the same reason and the same way as they do trade forex: a coin flip and a lot of hope

whisperer:
For the same reason and the same way as they do trade forex: a coin flip and a lot of hope

Is it possible at all to trade binaries using metatrader?

There seems to be a plugin, but as far as I know most BO companies are using white label web platforms (there are 4 or 5 providers). I'm not aware that someone provides that option.

Jawitech:
There seems to be a plugin, but as far as I know most BO companies are using white label web platforms (there are 4 or 5 providers). I'm not aware that someone provides that option.

Thanks

poster:
An ea that is supposed to work on binary options advisor_binary_options_demo.ex4 I did not tests it

Which Broker is providing the binary option?

Hi. On Meta trader 4 try a combo of Bollinger bands, 3 Level ZZ Semafor, and also to time remaining candle time try the EJ candle time indicator (very useful for short-term trades )

Reason: