Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 17

hey the idea is good, but when is your entry...

have convert the arrows in the main chart ????

thanks for your answer

levon998:
i tried the speedometer on 5 minute chart

and get good results even the 1 minute chart....

(for Binary Option).....

thanks for your answer

TraderRob28:

thanks for your answer

Speedometer is a simple timer. How can it help compared to other timers?

No idea if it is good or not (I don't trade binaries). Try it out

killbinarysignals.ex4

Files:

Binary breaker lines binary_breakerlines.ex4

Files:

AchiJameson:
NEED HELP FOR MAKE A ENTRY SİGNAL !!

Hi Guys i have the best Strategy for 60 Sek Trades. i try it with the EUR/USD 12 İn the Money 1 Out.

So i wll explain about it how to use.

1.st you need the Speedometer indicator.

When u have the speedometer Tick Chart and the second window the Spread Chart.

When the spread goes up (higher then 3.0) and in the same time the tickchart change the direction to the (highest Up or Down) you enter in the same second.

So but when someone can make a displayinfo with 2 arrows that display only when this 2 things happen up or down

then we have the best indicator for 60 sek trades.

Hi AchiJameson,

I wonder if you still have good results and if you improved the system, I'm starting in this binary options and would like to try this system, I appreciate the help and feedback you can give me.

best regards

tampa:
No idea if it is good or not (I don't trade binaries). Try it out killbinarysignals.ex4

It is a cross of two averages (they claim that it has 90% success )

Check the code : killbinarysignals-2nrp.mq4

Have this indicator? What can you say about him can someone bought? https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/8028

Looks not too bad, as the arrows appear in a saver "area" after the turn. Could have a nice successrate, if you check only signals in global trend. But you can use tampa`s killbinarysignals from post nr. 165 for free.

I use it as a additional "pointer". Good.

But if you buy the russian indi, and it works realy good, please let me know. We share the costs.

poster:
It is a cross of two averages (they claim that it has 90% success ) Check the code : killbinarysignals-2nrp.mq4

The usual - calling two averages crosses a "killer" and selling it to people that are refusing the evidence about BO