Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 6

Yes it is for sale on the site hehe. It is very useful imo. And I can't share it, I paid for it

btw, binaryoptions investor is not that reliable. binaryoptionsthatsuck is a good website but there are a lot of conflicting opinions in there that a newbie can be easily confused with what works, at least with the system of binaryholygrail, you get a sure strategy and a sure way to profit.

Is this binaryholygrail good?How long have you been trading using it and how are the results? I am looking for a good strategy for binary options and the website that you gave is kinda promising but I need more details. I hope you reply thanks

watchidiot:
Is this binaryholygrail good?How long have you been trading using it and how are the results? I am looking for a good strategy for binary options and the website that you gave is kinda promising but I need more details. I hope you reply thanks

Did you read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181672 with some books there too

And especially this article from Forbes : Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes

Be very careful when it comes to binary options because it is completely different from a normal forex trading in the end

Binary options are pure gambling

techmac:
Binary options are pure gambling

Yes you are right !!!

tampa:
Strange name : "do not trade"

does it repaint?

Simple and effective strategy for Binary Option

Indicator Based on OSMA and William Percent Range.

When a red arrow is given go to PUT for 3 periods.

When a blue arrow is given go to CALLfor 3 periods.

When a red star is given thats mean Weakening UpTrend

When a bkue star is given thats mean Weakening DownTrend

Hi Friends,

Finally I Have Found The Almost Holy Grail For Binary Options Trading Which Is Giving Constantly More Than 85% Success Rate For Me Since 2 Months.

I Am Very Much Satisfied With This Indicator Why Because Previously I Have Lost Thousands Of Dollars For Only Purchasing Indicators But All Of They Are Fake And Not At All Worked For Me As The Result I Have Faced Very Big Loses.

Now Every Thing Is Changed In My Life Because I Almost Recovered All My Lost Money In Just 2 Months By Trading With The Signals Of This Indicator.

I This Occasion I Would Like To Thank Mr. David James (Who Coded This Indicator) For Giving Me Such Wonderful & Amazing Indicator.

Go Contact Him & Get Your Copy Now Why Because He Mentioned In His Website Clearly That He Will Give This Indicator For Only Limited Time.

All The Best,

Rammy.

rammyrams369:
Hi Friends,

Finally I Have Found The Almost Holy Grail For Binary Options Trading Which Is Giving Constantly More Than 85% Success Rate For Me Since 2 Months.

I Am Very Much Satisfied With This Indicator Why Because Previously I Have Lost Thousands Of Dollars For Only Purchasing Indicators But All Of They Are Fake And Not At All Worked For Me As The Result I Have Faced Very Big Loses.

Now Every Thing Is Changed In My Life Because I Almost Recovered All My Lost Money In Just 2 Months By Trading With The Signals Of This Indicator.

I This Occasion I Would Like To Thank Mr. David James (Who Coded This Indicator) For Giving Me Such Wonderful & Amazing Indicator.

Go Contact Him & Get Your Copy Now Why Because He Mentioned In His Website Clearly That He Will Give This Indicator For Only Limited Time.

All The Best,

Rammy.

So are you the coder or "Mr. David James" is the coder?

From one post where you tell that it was you : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178684/page545 to another where you tell that it is some "Mr. David James" it took only 14 minutes. No wonder that binary options trading has such a bad reputation

Good luck

Next time you should take more time

Reason: