Metatrader known bugs ... - page 91

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
checkin:
I am not sure when exactly they added that, but it used to work (it was one of the ways to test multi time frame). But since now they did with it the same as with the rest, a pattern is there .... ruining all they touch. Sad

Yes, you are right

Build 788 - it works

Build 830 - it does not any more as it is supposed to work

Ovo
Ovo  
whisperer:
So generating custom events are worthless?

I think only chart change events wouldn't fire after the mouse went off. Custom events seem to work.

test
test  
mladen:
Yes, you are right

Build 788 - it works

Build 830 - it does not any more as it is supposed to work

It was working in previous builds - these builds 825 and 830 are again a quantum leap - back

techmac
techmac  
checkin:
It was working in previous builds - these builds 825 and 830 are again a quantum leap - back

I have a feeling that they do not want us to be able to back test reliable (just a feeling)

test
test  
techmac:
I have a feeling that they do not want us to be able to back test reliable (just a feeling)

I don't think they do it on purpose

It is just them not being able to put all together and to work - poor project management for start

test
test  

OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL does not work as it used to work before (works wrong)

BigBe
BigBe  
checkin:
OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL does not work as it used to work before (works wrong)

How? Can you show us?

test
test  
Big Be:
How? Can you show us?

Create an object with build 830 and compare it to same object created with older builds

test
test  

Linear regression channel in build 830 - no ray for outer channel - only central line (worked just fine before this build)

Files:
no_ray.gif 32 kb
Joe Renelli
Joe Renelli  

What version of MT4 is the earliest, or best, to run that still functions with exchange servers and is still compatible older code floating around? Thanks