Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1039

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to make the indicator to alert only on first signal arrow in a buy/sell direction and also help to make it mtf.

Thanks in advance.

elabunskyvolapresser_v1.01.mq4

Mr M

Mr T

Can you please check the code on this indicator ,

When its current time frame it loads quickly , (normally)

but when put a H1 everything lower then H1 hangs for about 10 -15 seconds then loads .

I am using build 910 12 Nov 2015 , Maybe its not compatible with this build

Thanks

R Khan:
Mr M

Mr T

but when put a H1 everything lower then H1 hangs for about 10 -15 seconds then loads .

Thanks

Mr khan,

with excuse,this is your first post at the forum so you are welcome but you might be needs some respective way to address boss,it looks very strange you have time and efforts to write some full lines for your purpose but can not write even full nickname that consist only few digits,dont be feel my saying,it is a part of learning too,lol.

looks like it is a super trend indicator,forget the above indicator and use MLADENs version with alert here.

regards

trend_magic_mtf__alerts.mq4

supertrend_nrp_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

R Khan:
Mr M

Mr T

Thanks

R Khan

Tested it and it works OK on my terminal )nothing out of the ordinary in its work - tested builds 840 and 910)

But since that version is repainting (color changes are not coded correctly), better that you use some of the indicators mntiwana posted

Dear Mr Tools and Mladen

thank you for this indicator. could you please convert it to an MTF

much appreciated

Hello everybody!

I have create a Multi-Time-Frame - Trading-System. It works very good. But my problem is, that I found not the perfect entry point and TP / SL for that. At the moment I use a Risk to Reward 1:1 and check support and ressistance lines on the D1-Chart. Also TP and SL are the same (in other directions). I trade only, when the indicators are very strong say SELL or BUY. The problem by this Trading-Strategy here is, that when the Market is overbought or oversold many SL reached and I loose more money as I win. Have one here a hint for me in this forex-market situation? I have create a short video of this Trading-Strategy. Here you can see it:

https://goo.gl/xr6QmN

I'am lucky over all approaches and comments!

Thanks!

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to make the indicator to alert only on first signal arrow in a buy/sell direction and also help to make it mtf.

Thanks in advance.

elabunskyvolapresser_v1.01.mq4

Good afternoon Mladen,

I am working with the Color stochastic and it works fine on the current time but when you change to another timeframe on the same chart, the directional color change not works it is red all the time.

Could you check it please?

Thank you.

Color Stochastic color v1.04.mq4

isidrobox:
Good afternoon Mladen,

I am working with the Color stochastic and it works fine on the current time but when you change to another timeframe on the same chart, the directional color change not works it is red all the time.

Could you check it please?

Thank you.

Color Stochastic color v1.04.mq4

isidrobox

That is not my version (someone have changed it)

Use the original, or better yet, any of the colored stochastics from the elite indicators threads - they have much more options and are working better

Mladen, I have found one of yours original color stochastic on the elite indicators.

Thank you for your advice.

Reason: