Metatrader known bugs ... - page 90

Big Be:
checkin,

How do you run the Strategy Tester without basing it on an Expert?

I don't claim to know all about MetaTrader, and I missed that lesson.

Could you explain what you are doing?

Check it (upper left corner) :

It exists way, way back (they copied it from metatrader 5) - it used to work in previous builds. It does not work any more (the way I have described it)

Files:
indicator.gif  15 kb

Thank you checkin,

That did not exist July 2012, and I didn't notice the change. Probably a build 600+ change.

I confirmed that it won't take settings changes. Possibly related to not accepting Templates as above.

Big Be

Big Be:
Thank you checkin,

That did not exist July 2012, and I didn't notice the change. Probably a build 600+ change.

I confirmed that it won't take settings changes. Possibly related to not accepting Templates as above.

Big Be

I am not sure when exactly they added that, but it used to work (it was one of the ways to test multi time frame). But since now they did with it the same as with the rest, a pattern is there .... ruining all they touch. Sad

checkin:
I am not sure when exactly they added that, but it used to work (it was one of the ways to test multi time frame). But since now they did with it the same as with the rest, a pattern is there .... ruining all they touch. Sad

Yes, you are right

Build 788 - it works

Build 830 - it does not any more as it is supposed to work

whisperer:
So generating custom events are worthless?

I think only chart change events wouldn't fire after the mouse went off. Custom events seem to work.

mladen:
Yes, you are right

Build 788 - it works

Build 830 - it does not any more as it is supposed to work

It was working in previous builds - these builds 825 and 830 are again a quantum leap - back

checkin:
It was working in previous builds - these builds 825 and 830 are again a quantum leap - back

I have a feeling that they do not want us to be able to back test reliable (just a feeling)

techmac:
I have a feeling that they do not want us to be able to back test reliable (just a feeling)

I don't think they do it on purpose

It is just them not being able to put all together and to work - poor project management for start

OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL does not work as it used to work before (works wrong)

checkin:
OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL does not work as it used to work before (works wrong)

How? Can you show us?

Reason: