Metatrader known bugs ... - page 93

checkin:
Build 840:

Go to insert->indicators-> and chose any of the indicators

Press cancel in the dialog box

Terminal gets closed

Hey, it works, and when you re-open, it is default profile and not the last used.

Also I noticed, sometimes not all times, when I click the tab to change between several open MT4 that they will close ????

Arrrrghhhhhh

It does that with all the built in indicators (even if you use them from the navigator)

Custom indicators work OK

checkin:
It does that with all the built in indicators (even if you use them from the navigator) Custom indicators work OK

It is getting worse and worse with each new build

With all what metatrader does, those are not bugs any more - otherwise we would have to call it metabug - it is hard to find a part that does not have bugs. It is simply metatrader. It tells it all

mladen:
There is a HUGE problem (error, bug, whatever they want to call it, but it most certainly is not an improvement or a "feature") in build 840 :

Build 788 : one opened chart, no indicators = 22MB

Build 840 : one opened chart, no indicators = 164MB

Almost 8 times more - for a blank chart, same symbol, same time frame, same max bars on chart set - 5000 in both cases. Thank you mt

Build 842

Memory issue still not solved

Issue with a cancel button on built in indicators seems to be solved

checkin:
It does that with all the built in indicators (even if you use them from the navigator) Custom indicators work OK

I didn't agree... Many Indicators not given Correct the Signal

And more the Issued, DATA in 4 digits MT4 is 'Defferent' with 5 digits MT4

Tsar:
I didn't agree... Many Indicators not given Correct the Signal And more the Issued, DATA in 4 digits MT4 is 'Defferent' with 5 digits MT4

That is a problem that indicators that are written for 4 digit brokers must be rewritten to be able to work with 4 and 5 digit brokers

The problem I was explaining was that when you wanted to attach a built in indicator to the chart and you pressed cancel, in build 840 terminal closed.

I can not get a hold on how build 840 uses memory

There is no rule what it does

techmac:
I can not get a hold on how build 840 uses memory There is no rule what it does

It is easy : in average 5 times more memory usage. When back testing, it hits 0.5GB for a mere 3 month back test (compared to 10-20 MB with previous builds). All in all : they did what they wanted - a disaster

checkin:
It is easy : in average 5 times more memory usage. When back testing, it hits 0.5GB for a mere 3 month back test (compared to 10-20 MB with previous builds). All in all : they did what they wanted - a disaster

Yes, I see

I can not test when I download the whole history for eurusd - the cpu and memory overload is disaster in that case

Reason: