Metatrader known bugs ... - page 98

Ovo:
Though I have no intention to watch the video, I wonder if someone shares my felling about the signals - for me it is a place where amateurs help brokers to scam other amateurs.

The way it works now, it is exactly what you described

checkin:
The way it works now, it is exactly what you described

I still did not get any answer from their service desk about signals. The way they solve its : "If we do not answer it does not exist".

checkin:
I still did not get any answer from their service desk about signals. The way they solve its : "If we do not answer it does not exist".

Don't expect an answer

I still did not get the answer on a question why F7 saves all the files opened in metaeditior and not just the current one (when it clearly states that "compile the currently opened file - F7") - and it is like that since the new metatrader 4 started

mladen:
Don't expect an answer I still did not get the answer on a question why F7 saves all the files opened in metaeditior and not just the current one (when it clearly states that "compile the currently opened file - F7") - and it is like that since the new metatrader 4 started

Useless to report them anything : they are paranoid bunch of guys that always think that someone is trying to fool them. Sad

techmac:
Useless to report them anything : they are paranoid bunch of guys that always think that someone is trying to fool them. Sad

Nagh... They are kindest people there are

mladen:
Don't expect an answer I still did not get the answer on a question why F7 saves all the files opened in metaeditior and not just the current one (when it clearly states that "compile the currently opened file - F7") - and it is like that since the new metatrader 4 started

The reason is very probably that they have separated functionality of the editor and the compiler. So they are not able to resolve dependencies on other files in the editor.

Ovo:
The reason is very probably that they have separated functionality of the editor and the compiler. So they are not able to resolve dependencies on other files in the editor.

I have a feeling that they are blinded by the desire to have a "project manager" and that their assumption is that all depends on everything , but since they can not resolve dependencies (as you have noticed too) nor do they have anything capable of managing projects - remember their funny attempts in mt5 - that becomes a sad imitation of regular project managers and even more sad attempt to have a reliable coding environment or code editor

The whole thing is reminding of riding the wrong horse in a wrong direction

mladen:
I have a feeling that they are blinded by the desire to have a "project manager" and that their assumption is that all depends on everything , but since they can not resolve dependencies (as you have noticed too) nor do they have anything capable of managing projects - remember their funny attempts in mt5 - that becomes a sad imitation of regular project managers and even more sad attempt to have a reliable coding environment or code editor The whole thing is reminding of riding the wrong horse in a wrong direction

Well, I think they had two choices in the beginning. Either make a full-featured development environment, which would be based on some common engine (like Eclipse or Netbeans), or make a simple notepad with a compiler for noobs. They took the latter choice, so pretending the development environment is ridiculous.

Don't give away your account numbers. The latest game in the town is password hacking for mt acounts

techmac:
Don't give away your account numbers. The latest game in the town is password hacking for mt acounts

They deleted the post about account hacking - but they left the post about selling passports, fake money, credit cards ... business as usual