Metatrader known bugs ... - page 85

The whole insert->indicators menu is a mess. You never know what will you get when you chose something there

checkin:
The whole insert->indicators menu is a mess. You never know what will you get when you chose something there

The only solution is to restart the terminal when it happens. Reported - ignored so far

techmac:
The only solution is to restart the terminal when it happens. Reported - ignored so far

They always ignore reported bugs

Usual backtesting issue : if you use current spread, you may end up with wildly different results. Scammers know that, and they use custom spread to adjust profits to what they want. that field (using custom spread) is like invented for scamming people with back test results

checkin:
Usual backtesting issue : if you use current spread, you may end up with wildly different results. Scammers know that, and they use custom spread to adjust profits to what they want. that field (using custom spread) is like invented for scamming people with back test results

Set spread to 0 and then run some "scalping EA. It will do "marvels"

morro:
Set spread to 0 and then run some "scalping EA. It will do "marvels"

At least of "results" presented at mt, myfxbook, ... is done so (or in a very similar way). Every "decent scammer" is already using that method and mt knows it - and is not warning people about it. Before the back test was unreliable - now it is plain worthless to believe that back test posted somewhere is a valid back test

checkin:
At least of "results" presented at mt, myfxbook, ... is done so (or in a very similar way). Every "decent scammer" is already using that method and mt knows it - and is not warning people about it. Before the back test was unreliable - now it is plain worthless to believe that back test posted somewhere is a valid back test

I guess they did it because of their signal service. Even like that see the -100% signals there. Or things like these : Annual Forecast: -100.00%

Anyway, do not trust to back test results any more. They can be manipulated anyway you want now (even coding amateurs like me can do that)

morro:
They always ignore reported bugs

I don't know what are they doing, but just now took a look at their Awesome indicator and was amazed how a software development company can distribute that code as an example. That code is a 101 lesson how NOT to write any code. Not a good sign

mladen:
I don't know what are they doing, but just now took a look at their Awesome indicator and was amazed how a software development company can distribute that code as an example. That code is a 101 lesson how NOT to write any code. Not a good sign

That how all their code looks like

That is why mt is sinking

Latest build are worse of all - when an indicator simply does not work (and it should(, what did they test at all?

Reason: