looking for indicator

is there an indicator for mt4 that can calculate profit and loss before I have an open posisition on the market?

for example: how much dollar I will made if I buy on USDCAD if I aim for 60 pips for profit and 30 pips for loss? 

dion.octora:

is there an indicator for mt4 that can calculate profit and loss before I have an open posisition on the market?

for example: how much dollar I will made if I buy on USDCAD if I aim for 60 pips for profit and 30 pips for loss? 

Have you had a look through the codebase? There may be something in there that will fit your needs. There is this one which will tell you the value of a pip in a particular currency. You can then just multiply it by how many pips you have set for your TP and SL.

dion.octora:

The trading terminal from Avatrade does this for you. I would be interested in similar indicator. Please share it here when you find it.

GoldGuru.in:
The trading terminal from Avatrade does this for you. I would be interested in similar indicator. Please share it here when you find it.
Would you be able to provide a screen shot of the Avatrade calculator that does this?
Reason: