Well working Trading System ! - page 26

It may be good to code the indicator according to silverx's idea using AbsoluteStrength indicator.

For example.

MN1 timeframe:

DT (downtrend)

or

UP (uptrend)

or

Bearish Correction

or

Bullish Correction

or

Choppy

or

NTZ (non-trading zone).

So the indicator may display:

MN1 | W1 | D1

UP | Choppy | Bearish Correction

And so on

May be more timeframes.

To see everything on one chart.

I know all the codes of those UP, DN, Choppy and can insert it inside many EAs but I've never coded any text on the chart. It may be good if somebody code this indicator.

im waiting good news from you ND .

i'm testing with two TF daily directional.

1. NF on TF 30M , pair - GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY,AUDUSD,USDCAD

maybe will remove USDCHF,USDJPY,USDCAD very risky.

2. Fxopen on TF 15M , pair GBPUSD,EURUSD,AUDUSD

what do you thing ?

i thing only 3 pair is very profitable for TF 15M & TF 30M

silverx:
im waiting good news from you ND .

i thing only 3 pair is very profitable for TF 15M & TF 30M

It depends on the market condition for this month, week, day and H4 for example.

I asked Igorad to code market condition indicator according to your idea to see all market condition on the chart as a text.

Because it is very difficult to improve any EA without plotting anything to the chart to check.

How

Silverx,

How are you deciding daily direction? Is it in EA or are you doing it manually using indicators?

Regards,

Paul.

stav01:
Silverx,

How are you deciding daily direction? Is it in EA or are you doing it manually using indicators?

Regards,

Paul.

i use default EA setting, but i changing TS_Timeframe = 1440 ( for daily directional )[default is 43200 montly]

maxorders = 3 and now i'm testing 2 TF with TS_Timeframe = 1440,

TF=30M & TF =15M i want to compare with one is the best.

TrendStrengthExpert_V2 Testing Performance?

Hi Giapel, how are your trendstrengthexpert_v2 testing performance recently?

Still very good? Very excited with the result. Thanks!

yesterday at Fxopen. success.

and look at Trendstrength weekly chat, i thing it trying to changing trend from Uptrend to Downtrend. on weekly.it's true? cause i'm not very familiar with this indi

Files:

As I see from your image (AbsoluteStrength indicator) so it was choppy market condition on close bar and then bearish correction was started (on open bar).

Choppy market should be indicated as Risky on our case and bearish correction (downlorend under general uptrend) may be evaluated as Not in our case but this Not was opne bar so we are still considering Risky.

By the way, if we have market condition indicator coded so it should be very easy to evaluate everything. I spoke with Igorad and he will code it so just hope that we will have good market condition indicator soon with the text on the chart for many timeframes.

As to 2.4 version (MTF settings) so it is still under development. Because of milti-timeframed settings. Versions 2.2 and 2.3 may work fone and settings were evaluated. But this 2.4 version which I and you are testing needs some improvement. Because trend is starting to change from lower timeframe always ... This MTF concept may work but need to be improved.

For example I modified terminator 2.03 version 3 times already to be MTF terminator. It works better than original terminator but still need more ideas to code and that is why I am post posting this MTF terminator version.

I am still testing 2.4 version for monthly direction but I saw very big DD now.

Thus, 2.2 and 2.3 versions are ready for forward testing and some settings are posted. Those versions (wit the settings from post #20) are not MTF EAs.

2.4 versions (MTF settings) need to be improved. But MTF concept is very very interesting. For example: TSD EAs are working on weekly direction of the trend and this forum was started with this concept. This MTF 2.4 EA version may be very very profitable.

I am waiting for:

- market condition indicator to be coded (Igorad is coding it now);

- i am testing (backtesting) this MTF idea with Terminator 2.03 version with different results: i am placing MTF AbsoluteStrength indicator's filter to this EA with different timeframes to see how it is going on. Why I am doing terminator? This threa is realted tothe other EA ... because it is very easy to insert this code to terminator EA to test the ideas. I will post everything of course in terminator thread.

- i am continuing testing TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 (MTF setting) on monthly direction just to see how it works and which problems need to be fixed.

So, it is my results (M15 timeframe trading on monthly direction).

Pair: close/open

USDCAD: +475/-547

USDJPY: +400/-473

NZDUSD: +275/-1073

GBPUSD: +350/-1933

GBPJPY: +350/-2916

GBPCHF: +475/-170

USDCHF: +175/-2091

EURUSD: +175/-1999

EURJPY: +325/-1261

EURGBP: +325/+8

EURCHF: +450/-205

CADJPY: +500/-581

AUDUSD: +300/-737.

I am using very risky setting with maximum trades per chart = 10.

We may see big drawdown for almost wevery pairs. But as we estimated in the beginning: no one pair is perfect to trade with this EA in August. And as I see drawdown depends on market condition.

Anyway when we get market condition indicator so we may estimate the condition (to trade or not to trade) by indicator and insert this market condition code inside this EA to fixed drawdown problem.

That is why I said that this MTF version of 2.4 will be improved.

Good news from you and Igorad

i'm still continuing testing TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 TF 30M & 15M (daily directional) so far so good.

TF 15M

starting 10/7 ~ today

GBPUSD: +225/0

AUDUSD: +150/+2.

EURUSD: +175/0

i try using montly with $3000 deposite and very risky setting maxorders=10 but my account already blowup ,$3000 is not enought for montly direction must have 10K above...

Reason: