The "XO"-Method......... - page 106

Big Joe:
He he, that's true we have several thread.

Success ?

Oh god no ........................

NO !!!

SIMPLE AND HUMBLE (that's our laws) (so should i sell my mercedes ?)

Joe, you are complaining with a loaf of white bread under the arm, my friend. (The white bread being the Merc ) I don't understand why you are not making the pips with this method. Feel free to contact me direct if you have a problem. Seriously.

ValeoFX:
Joe, you are complaining with a loaf of white bread under the arm, my friend. (The white bread being the Merc ) I don't understand why you are not making the pips with this method. Feel free to contact me direct if you have a problem. Seriously.

But i'm making pips !

Thanks for the good efforts guys

well i am a new one i have started reading the thread and i until now i have gone till page 23 ..........

the method is realy good ........ today i traded on demo and got a nice move at the opening of the london session on EURO USD by going long .............. the second time xo method sigeneld to go short on the pair but the last means 240/5 was not in agreement and i avoided to go short and yes it saved me from a false signal

The senionr memebers have earned there honour and respect they are really nice always helping and supportive i will continue reading till the last post

the thing which confused me was the first post i have gone through it severl times even then i understood not that much if some one can write it again as the latest things have now been established

Warmest regards

Nabilhassan:
well i am a new one i have started reading the thread and i until now i have gone till page 23 ..........

the method is realy good ........ today i traded on demo and got a nice move at the opening of the london session on EURO USD by going long .............. the second time xo method sigeneld to go short on the pair but the last means 240/5 was not in agreement and i avoided to go short and yes it saved me from a false signal

The senionr memebers have earned there honour and respect they are really nice always helping and supportive i will continue reading till the last post

the thing which confused me was the first post i have gone through it severl times even then i understood not that much if some one can write it again as the latest things have now been established

Warmest regards

Hi Nabil,

I am sorry if the first post confused you. Best is to change to the "Revised version" and read from there. It will take you very quickly to where you want to be and with great success.

Best wishes.

Is it good?

Hello ValeoFX!

I'm testing your method and I'm beginner on Forex I've been trading since May.

Please tell me if following entries are good using your rules.

Thank you in advance!

Files:
xo-test.gif  38 kb

Yes, your "SELL" in particular was excellent. Well done.

However I suggest you move across to the "XO_Revised" method. Great improvement on this one.

When you do, look at the first Post on this Thread and go directly to where I tell you there to go. Little extra reading but now that you have "mastered" the first trade with such success, it will help you immensely.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Yes, your "SELL" in particular was excellent. Well done.

However I suggest you move across to the "XO_Revised" method. Great improvement on this one.

When you do, look at the first Post on this Thread and go directly to where I tell you there to go. Little extra reading but now that you have "mastered" the first trade with such success, it will help you immensely.

Best wishes.

Ok thank you I am about to start reading

ValeoFX:
Yes Martin, I have to apologise not raelising the fact that it actually needs the "XO" which I will attach here. Forgive me.

hi Valeofx can u develop "XO" to time frame 5M only?

forexjunior:
hi Valeofx can u develop "XO" to time frame 5M only?

You may use the XO as a stand-alone. I attach it here as I had a problem yesterday attaching it. What amazes me is that you could run the MTF vesrion without the XO. Maybe you do have the XO, but here it is again.

Best wishes.

Files:
xo.mq4  3 kb

Great system

Hello ValeoFX,

Many thanks for this great system. As i am new to forex and your system can you provide all the setting to your indicators or should i used the one on the first page of this thread?

Many thanks in advance

Reason: