DSS3 :an scalping system - page 23

Forward testing results for

DSS3_MA EA

DSS3_filtered EA

I started to trade by DSS3_MA EA but I changed it to DSS3_filtered EA somewhere on Monday 24th (of April).

M1 timeframe.

EA with default settings is attached:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

I did not check the market condition before switching EA on for the pair so it may be some drawdown because of that (we can see drawdown in dollars as the distance between blue and yellow lines on visual statement chart).

This DSS3_filtered EA is more stable version compare with DSS3_MA EA for example.

It is the profitable pairs for this version up to now.

EURUSD:

NZDJPY:

Just my comment:

I am sorry to say but I think that this EA should be improved.

because there are 2 profitable pairs only for now

"zigzag'ing" EURUSD and most profitable NZDJPY.

So, I am trading NZDJPY for now only using this DSS3_filtered EA.

I think - market condition tool (related to AbsoluteStrengh indicator, or Ichinoku indicator, or 6 simple MA's indicator, or digital filters, or any others) should help for this simple system (and for many other systems as well).

Just my opinion.

===============

- Stoch scalp manual trading system is on this page;

- Tenkan Kijun manual trading system is on this post.

- rules of the systems and history of the development - read this page and this post;

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post; new settings for ichimoku is on this post and this post.

- Dss_Ichi__Ea2 is on this post. This is an improvement of DSS Ichi Ea suggested by Gutor

Forward testing results for

DSS3_filtered EA

M1 timeframe.

EA with default settings:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

See sm the only pair which is profitable for this version since April this year is NZDJPY so I am trading this pair only for now sorry:

===============

- rules of the systems and history of the development - read this page and this post;

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post; new settings for ichimoku is on this post and this post.

- Dss_Ichi__Ea2 is on this post. This is an improvement of DSS Ichi Ea suggested by Gutor

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

settings:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I started to use M5 Ichimoku settings with this EA such as

72-144-288

(see more here).

Just for informatrion.

===============

Dss Ichi_Ea (first version)

M1 timeframe.

settings:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailing stop = 20

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I am using M5 Ichimoku settings with this EA such as

72-144-288

(see more here).

===============

why we cant achieve the kind of result newdigital got when he manually traded this system still beats my understanding.

@ newdigital, is there any ea in the advanced elite section than can really be relied upon for 20 pips daily

Many EAs ...

as to differences between my manual trading and any dss automatic EAs ... I traded using 3 stoch indicators on separate windows + I-XO indicator on separate + MA levels on the main window. And I did not trade whole the day for all the pairs. I selected the right moments for trading and I selected the pairs to trade using D1 and H4 timeframes for Ichimoku. It is market condition evaluation. We do not have automatic tool for such evaluation sorry. I analyzed the charts manually sorry.

Because if we will have such automatic market condition tool - most EAs and systems will be very profitable. Because we will know in the morning for example about the following: what to do for the whole day, which pairs we will trade, which drawdown we will have during a day and more ...

But this first version of dss_ichi EA is doing good https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page15

Slowly but good.

Slowly because of new ichimoku settings for this EA (72-144-288), and profit/loss is +70 dollars for 1 month trading only because I use lot size = 0.01. In case of lot size = 0.1 - it may be 700 dollars in a month.

I did not try the second version create by MrTools

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181242/page15

And it is visual statement in case of using 300 dollars initial deposit with lot size 0.01, EURUSD only:

Why visual statement instead of metatrader statement? It is same (data is taken from Account History of metatrader). Just 1,000 dollars deposit (I am using this deposit) is interpolated onto 300 dollars deposit.

Drawdown is very small and annual ROI is 169%.

If we can use lot size 0.1 (with more than 1K deposit) so it will be +440 dollars as profit/loss for 1 month only (and for EURUSD only).

Files:

By the way, this Ichimoku settings for EA (72-144-288) was created for M5 timeframe but I am using M1 for trading (Ichimoku indicator is in MTF settings but I am attaching EA to M1 timeframe). In case of M5 - it may be more profitable results.

If we will use 12-24-120 Ichimoku settings for this EA ... I mean:

Tenkan = 12

Kijun = 24

Senkou = 120

ChinkouShift = -24

so it may be good to trade this EA on H1 chart using

tf = 0

tf2 = 240

===============

market evaluation using D1 and H4 Ichimoku

newdigital:
I selected the right moments for trading and I selected the pairs to trade using D1 and H4 timeframes for Ichimoku. It is market condition evaluation. We do not have automatic tool for such evaluation sorry. I analyzed the charts manually sorry.

Hi NewDigital,

Could you please explain how you do the market evaluation using D1 and H4 Ichimoku analysis? I would also be pleased with a link to a site or material that discusses this topic.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: