10points 3.mq4 - page 446

This EA for EURUSD only is slowly going to margin call (because initial deposit was small one: 3,000 only).

I will be very surprised if this account with EURUSD will be survived.

So, sorry ...

This EA is the best to be used for USDJPY.

I started one Metatrader account with USDJPY:

Just for information.

Files:

TP and next open trade limit also increment when lot size increment ( double everything - TP, PIPS, LOT)

waiting for reply

thanks

I can t understand why you guys are still testing a martingale system as you need deep pockets to use it, ask any seasoned vegas gambler.

2,000 for USDJPY is not big pocket.

For small pocket - we can use Brainwashing system but in this case - the deposit will be increased in very slowly way and many people will not like it.

So, that is why - martingale.

USDJPY is the best concerning small drawdown and so on ... so - I hope - it will be survived for the long time.

newdigital:

Your idea ...

Some problem with this EA is drawdown. Drawdown is the reason for margin call for EURUSD, and USDJPY is most safe pair to trade just because of very small drawdown and small max lot size.

But your idea (together with martingale) - will increase drawdown.

together with martingale ( lot, pips, tp increase together )

1, starting with 10 pips TP, 50 pips for next trade.

2, after reach at 50 pips., TP change to 20 from 10 pips tp.

3, next trade (pips) is now 100 and TP is 40 pips ..........

multiple x 2 or x 1.5 with all together.

when last open trade close then again start with first 10 pips TP as usual.

advantage is no many open orders in small range that's the cause account wipe out.

In this case - the trades will be opened during the weeks or months and if will close - it will be 5 or 10 dollars in profit only. And to have more profit - the members will start this martingale with 0.1 lot size instead of 0.01 and will lose their deposit by margin call. martingale is martingale.

Only we can do is to select less risky pair, and/or improve the system in general.

Besides, using non-martingale feature for this version is good idea too (by the way - I did not try it yet sorry):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page285

---------

But it may be improved ... I mean: all "next" trades should be with same fixed lot size but with increased tp ...

Your idea + "martingale with fix lot size" idea?

It may work ...

Anyway - let's wait for some more days as I am trading USDJPY because it is most safe pair for this EA (max lot size was 0.05 only). If account with USDJPY will be survived in this November and December with high volatile market so we can use it.

newdigital:
In this case - the trades will be opened during the weeks or months

Ok to avoid waiting weeks and month another trade will open with 10 pips TP again when 2nd trade open but opp side when market have condition.

so opp side always will give 10 pips "again and again" until 2nd trade hit the TP ....!

We do not have hedge options in new versions of this EA.

I think - martimngale with fix lot size = increase tp for every next trade is good idea.

I mean: increase tp value instead of increasing lot size. But in this case - the trades may be opened for weeks and months. But drawdown will be small one so ... may be - it is not a problem ...

newdigital:
We do not have hedge options in new versions of this EA.

I think - martimngale with fix lot size = increase tp for every next trade is good idea.

I mean: increase tp value instead of increasing lot size. But in this case - the trades may be opened for weeks and months. But drawdown will be small one so ... may be - it is not a problem ...

1, lot size increment = true / false

2, pips increment ( next trade ) = true / false

3, tp increment = true / false

4, buy = true / false

5, sell = true / false

then we can check different views

Reason: