Advanced trading lessons - page 54

Post nfp

XXX:You are short AUDCAD since January 19th... And losing money both sides,price change and swap....Think if this is healthy.

All:1-I am long again EURUSD 1.30910 SL 1.30950(be+slpgg) TP 1.31430...This is a very short term trade,and I confess I have no idea if there will be a follow up or not,either direction.

2-I closed the previous EU trade manually,6 minutes before NFP release, with 13.5 pips profit and I was stopped out of EAUD with 16 pips of profit.

3-I am long USDJPY at 76.296 SL at be+slpgg(76.350) and TP 76.750.Same comments regarding future market direction.

I will close these 2 trades at market ,in case they are neither stopped nor hit TP,at 18:00 GMT.

Regards

S

Nfp

Today is NFP day,so during the european morning we mainly see ranges traded,I just shorted/pseudoscalped at 1.31810(A level I got yesterday to exit my longs and mentioned in private to another trader here) with TP 1.3147(+3.5=1.31505)

SL at 1.31900,RR>3...If the trade is alive 10 minutes before NFP I will exit it at market.

I have a bias for EU to touch my weekly initial resistance at 1.3286/1.3316 but that may be just wishful thinking and ego talking,because I am getting a lot of indications that an USD up reversal is in the making.It doesn´t have to happen today,actually,if I am wrong,it doesn´t have to happen at all,but NFP provides a good excuse for traps and sudden cits that end multiday or multiweek swings,so,it may happen today.

Additionally,I am long EURAUD(1.23133 actual) at 1.22790 with SL above be at 1.22950 and TP 1.23210...My target for end of swing is 1.23250.....I am starting to see weakness in the aussie ,against most pairs.

P.S:I am not net short AUDUSD because my EURAUD position is bigger than my EURUSD ..The EAUD stemmed from conviction and is the continuation of a trade I started yesterday,the EU is just a st scalp to get some shekels during this boring morning.

In regards to humility,I have been humbled by Mr Market so many times that I can´t remember,and I have an exceptional memory ...BUT...I repeat to myself "Don´t be too humble,you are not THAT great"...AND...Always remember that even if the meeks are going to inherit the earth,they are not going to keep it for long ...so,IMHO ...The key is finding the right balance between assertiveness and humility.

Suggestion:Let´s comment the post NFP moves in near real time,in a couple of hours...OK?

Regards

S

Files:
eaufeb3.gif  59 kb

got a real time practical Q

my idea is to cut aud/chf sooner or later tonite

and AUD/cad, I could either eliminate 1 of them or --- adding 1 more trans(transaction for AUD/CA)

here is the portfolio that I am holding

what will be your advice ? on that 2 curr. using your method

as yours diff from mine, quite a lot --- look like zup 1xx method to me (with Quarter-wise TF)

dear boe, thanks for nice tutorial but can you create an e-book with pdf format? get lessons in forum is hard.

nothing easey about trading

trading is hard as hell.

what i have been trying to teach every one is this: there is only one way to logically

know what they market may do from time to time.

this way is :

1. be contrary to price action signals, for the most part.

2. understand when price falls off on the target side (counter trend price overlap increases)

3. advertised closes are a massive leap forward.

4. data transfer is like having a cheat sheet to support and resistance.

5. the relationship between physical price and the overlays is always there! where with out it

traders are 100% sure to be lost.

for the first time ever in a traders life, he has a chance not just to be trader with risk.

but a chance to have true grasp on the markets movements.

what i need to do is try and teach this in a way where every one really gets this.

this is not system like if the red line crosses the green line. that will never work!

but yet this is the ultimate system at the same time. nothing closer to perfect ever developed! ever!

this system dose not presume to much into the market, it gives traders a chance to flex with the market

as it breaths. i can not tell you when the market will breath. until it starts to.

i can not tell you when to enter with the trend until the market starts to.

but if i can teach this to traders. you will know with more than just a hunch that the market

is going to go some place before it even does.

don't you all really under stand what is front of you? do you know what kind of possibilities traders

could have if they learn what i have been teaching?

finally a way to map the market in relatively fast and accurate way. there are claims out there! this for real. i may be over whelmed with my life. who cares.

i am going to try and really help traders sink some of this into their core. almost like starting over.

only more condensed and to the point.

you guy's am not ignoring your ideas at all. i read them some times and they remind me of when

i was trading fibs, with complex indicators. 5 years ago. trading live and getting killed.

it is not me who is being a smart jerk here! this is not about me! The reason i am the way i am is:

it is the market who is the ass! And i have been pleading with all of you just listen. i have gotten

the Tiger by the tail almost all the time, with this evil game.

but it is hard to teach.over the line like this! very difficult for me.

i will give this another try!

i can not

i can not tell you what the market will do until i get clues.

i want to teach every one to look for those clues so they can trade swings!

i can not tell you when the clues will come in advance. after the clues come in then

i can tell you what the market will do.

what i have been teaching is a way to track the market accurately as possible and fast as possible.

every one wants a mechanical system from a market unwilling to relent one! they market will never

relent a mechanical system. not one that works consistently!

the holy grail here is not me it is you! your ability to process a small clue in advance in order to take advantage.

i am showing you how to look for those clues, so you to can do things:

do things like:

1 .draw a new channel before almost any trader in the world knows it exists.

2. use advertised closes and data transfer for perfect entries at turn around points.

3. to expect market fall offs. that lead to the counter trend tail to cross the trend line.

4. to stay in a trade that is an X-trade the rejoins its channel.

5. to get out of a X-trade that leaves the channel. expecting another swing as a range.

6. actually have viable targets.

7. to be able to know when to change frequencies.

this is the types off things that will change the game in a traders favor.

any one who knows me, say i am often too kind. i often give credit to my co. workers

before my self. one thing i am an jerk about is trading! because I KNOW THIS GAME VERY WELL!

AND THERE IS 10000 TEACHERS OUT THERE WHO CLAIM TO KNOW THIS GAME AND THEY DO NOT.

THAT'S WHY THE COCKINESS, I NEED FOR EVERY ONE TO UNDER STAND THIS IS NOT EASY TO

LEARN, BUT IT IS WORTH THE DIFFICULTY!

NIALS FULLER HAS 2.000 MEMBERS AT 500 DOLLARS APPEASE. YET THE GUY HAS NO CLUE HOW TO TRADE.

I AM COCKY THIS IS FREE, AND IT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT WORKS.

LETS MAKE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TOMORROW, IF I DO NOT GET CALLED TO WORK. CROSS MY FINGERS.

Boe,

Good to have you back. Are you still going to produce the cheat sheets you mentioned a while back in your thread?

Intraday Trading

Boe,

Most of this stuff you are teaching is about swing trading, how about applying it to intraday trading?

Could we use the 4-hour chart as our higher frequency on say a 5-minute chart?

This is a M5 with H1 and H4 overlays.

Files:
example.jpg  176 kb

meek i will

i will show you how to apply to day trading.

but not right away. the one thing you can count on is: what i have been teaching you happens on all frequencies.

from the tick chart all the way up to the yearly charts. every thing is under the same design!

so we will get to the specifics of day trading anyways though. after we get a few things strait first. k

trend changer mailed me and changed my mind to come back.

boe:
i will show you how to apply to day trading.

but not right away. the one thing you can count on is: what i have been teaching you happens on all frequencies.

from the tick chart all the way up to the yearly charts. every thing is under the same design!

so we will get to the specifics of day trading anyways though. after we get a few things strait first. k

trend changer mailed me and changed my mind to come back.

Hi Boe,

Good to see you. However, to be clear, I did not tell you to come back. Maybe, what I said influenced you to come back - but that was not my intention. I have no clue why you continue here.

Regards

TCT

Reason: