EuroUsd

in december 1.3800 to 1.3550   my guess whats yours???

i expect so after FOMC

mitulbang:
in december 1.3800 to 1.3350 
Can you upload MT5 chart with all the indicators (as the links from MT5 CodeBase) so the people will understand it too?

newdigital:
Can you upload MT5 chart with all the indicators (as the links from MT5 CodeBase) so the people will understand it too?

sorry bro not an expert :(

You are forgetting about the impending difficulties in January with the American debt ceiling. Why is everybody so sure the QE will be tapered after the next FOMC Plenty made the wrong assumption in September. I would bet the Euro to break 1.40 rather than drop to 1.33.

koala:

Y

koala:

You are forgetting about the impending difficulties in January with the American debt ceiling. Why is everybody so sure the QE will be tapered after the next FOMC Plenty made the wrong assumption in September. I would bet the Euro to break 1.40 rather than drop to 1.33.

i changed it to 1.3550 dont u think its possible to touch at 1.3550 in this month???

Yes, but that is only 150 pips away from where it is now. One thing for sure, you or I will have no influence over it. All we can do is identify the trend correctly and get in and out at the right times. Not easy, but by no means impossible.

mitulbang:
in december 1.3800 to 1.3550   my guess whats yours???

How do you know about 1.3800 to 1.3550?

You are an expert to use it for yourself but not an expert to share it with people? :)

Real picture you will get to know by end of Monday, don't panic don't place any trade on Monday a suggestion. After Monday we will get to know up or down. Because most of big traders are surprise by this conduction.. Don't underestimate dollar potential.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

saminnaf:
Real picture you will get to know by end of Monday, don't panic don't place any trade on Monday a suggestion. After Monday we will get to know up or down. Because most of big traders are surprise by this conduction.. Don't underestimate dollar potential.
May I know what do you mean by Dollar potential?

PCWalker:
May I know what do you mean by Dollar potential?
He has put the whole account on short!!
Reason: