Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) - page 24

Re. Problem with Indicator version 4_2 for EA use

hello,

thank you very much jaguar1637 for the modification for the indicator. But my Problem is, i have necessary for the version 4.2 of the Indicator, that is the unique one that have a certain Start Hour and Minute for the VWAP and Poc. And i have necessary of this. Can you also check the version 4.2 for EA use?

thank you

zickzack111

hi

Hi

I dunno if I understand well :

- Did you buy an EA with this indicator ?

if yes, which one ?

- is the 4.2 release working on a different way than the following releases ?

R U sure ,

rgds

hello jaguar1637,

thank you for your helping, sorry for my poor English, i am not an English people. No, i will not buy any EA with the Indicator. I can programming a little bit, and i have selmade an Ea, now i will use also the market Statistics in my Expert Advisor. And for this i have added the indicator with the iCustom function in my EA, and it works fine, all buffer data are working. But there is one problem: The Expert advisor continous loading the indicator with each new tick on the Chart, and now the MT4 terminal is slowing and the CPU is working >80%. But i can find the problem in the indicator. Also i have necessary to use the version 4.2, this version is different with the newer releases, in version 4.2 it is possible to insert a Start Hour for the Poc and VWAP, and i have neccesary to use it, on version 7 there is only possible to select the period for vwap.

thank you

zickzack111

P.S.

i have added a part of my logfile:

20:11:34 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:37 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:38 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:40 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:49 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:51 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:52 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:53 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:58 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:11:59 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:12:01 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:12:07 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:12:10 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:12:12 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:12:14 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

20:12:16 Custom indicator Market_Statistics_v4_2 EURUSD-fx,M5: loaded successfully

Strange problem

Hi

This is a strange problem.

I am quite good in Mq4 and I should fix this, tomorrow.

I check this indicator release 4.2.

To analyse this, I need your expert advisor.

Please, send it to me at my email address, for tracking the bug

and I will answer to you

Rgds

john

hello,

thank you jaguar1637. I can not find your Email to send you the advisor, and i can not send a PM, because iam a new Member of the forum.

thank you

zickzack111

hi zickzack111

Hi

to help you and to solve this problem, my email address is :

jaguar1637 @ yahoo.com

I am waiting for your email

How to trade

Hello Erich,

how do you trade, like described in the Worddocument at the beginning of the thread?

Regards

fxkiss

erich:
Hi Akift,

I think it is the best indicator without repainting.

I combined two indicators:

1. Market statistics _ v7 (20,5,1) on 1 MIN use only VWAP

2. Market statistics_ v6 (1,200,0.005 1MIN use only PVP

I think this is holy grail.

Erich

Hello Erich,

how do you make use of the indicators - as described in the worddocument at the beginning?

Regards

fxkiss

the problem is that forex is an OTC Market. which means there's no unified exchange. thus we don't have actual volume data. volumes we're seeing is just sum of trades through your broker only. vwap loses it's meaning under this circumstance

actually, no body know the formula to calculate volume, I doubt broker got broker own volume data

by the look of few currencies, I think it is bad to hold more

it is very narrow range, last 2 day do not have the swing we expect for x-curr

I am holding just 1 lock of loss for aud/cad -- AD -- I can hold it for a while, and won't enter something new (new trans)

Reason: