Advanced trading lessons - page 24

thank you forex learner.

i live shot off the chart cumming soon. for more explanation.

ok live shot

we know there is six 4 hour candles in a day. so in order to see the strength or weakness of the with trend

trending candles. we have to be on the four hour time frame.

record the information and find more examples.

Files:
research_.gif  42 kb

i will tell you what i see right away

in a moment please.

research next paige

the next page these are the two thing i see right away. first we are so far right on the second candle

that there is no room or time for counter trending to start until after the trend candles close.

i also see a couple of week closing candles on the four hour near the end.

if a wanted to trade the third weeks candle as trending candle. i personally think that would be a mistake.

so look back in history and see if this holds water most of the time, excluding small range trending candle

and very large range trending candle because those are something different all together, just good average trending

candles for now.

trend changer

i got the messages thanks. nice work

the other thing you want to look at is:

is the first trending candle in a trend off of a long consolation on the weekly over lay time frame?

is it the first candle in a reversal?

is it a trending candle you are researching as break out of weekly consolidation but still with in the weekly

sideways range.

so placement in the trend is that an underlying issue also?

my opinion it is.

i will give examples.

i will give examples. of course you will not know if you are in a reversal right side.

but the others you will know. and when we are done a reversal will be clear so you know

when to expect it in probability any ways.

i have

i have to go be back after a while.

lets make things clearer

lets make things easy as we can.

where is your test located records it.

Files:

now after letting traders back test

now i gave traders time to back test and it is quit. traders are stunned

all they really see is chaos.

there is no real benefit from testing these candles like this right.

wrong there is; this subject started with us talking about targets, and possible reversals,

and changing a traders mind to take counter trends.

now i am going to show traders what i see. most likely only a few examples now and more tomorrow.

now in our research we will add upper time frame trend lines and implement what all the things we learned earler

from the beginning.

we will put it all together then you will get the picture.

Reason: