Advanced trading lessons - page 57

boe:
simba there are people here who want to learn to trade. not receive a signal service.

learning to trade and teaching people to trade this good is not easy. it takes a lot of time and effort.

now what good would it do is all i did was tell people i would teach them to trade, and just start with the right side

taking trades before they learn to trade. then explaining things after words. how fast do you think traders would learn?

not very fast. the best way to teach is looking into the past. how do you expect me too teach the complete scope

of the trading world one trade at a time? it would take at least a year! if there is smarter approach and quicker way

then thats how am going to do it.

if you find this stuff to difficult ask for help do not be a down trend!! be an up trend for once will ya! at least range for awhile!

hold your ponies. i will trade when i can, but first things first. i just did not come here to show off. i came to make it so

all of you can be traders also. i know you want to see live trades. i could stop right here and just post trades from here on out.

guess what traders would be feel great that i do this. but what about them? what about the knowledge they need to do this on there own?

the only reason you need proof is because you refuse to back test what i am teaching on your own, stop the laziness.

come on down trend, just stop and be patient.

boe

Backtesting is not the issue,forward testing is .You backtested it more than enough,problem is that you don´t forward test because then your subjectivity will not fit actual price action development and you fear people seeing your true limitations as a wannabe trader....Don´t be afraid,most people reading this thread already know.

Actually,it is you that do not understand,you are too obvious and too obtuse at the same time.I(and several others) find your stuff ridiculously simple....Wait after the fact,switch timeframes till you find the only subjective trendline that fits past action,find some newbies at a forum,proclaim yourself the next best thing after threesome sex,get nervous and passive-aggressive when asked to post some real time examples by 4 members who have been continuously showing you they are not afraid of doing so and,finally, bring personal life sad stories-real or faked- in order for people to pity you and stop asking you for proof of your assertions...simply ridiculous...and way too obvious to generate any believability.

EDIT:Glad that you deleted your personal info.

If you really want to convince people of your trading prowess,try to find a place where they still point at airplanes.

S

this thread is dying, after 57 pages we are still at the same point....does someone know where we're going to?

red bull:
this thread is dying, after 57 pages we are still at the same point....does someone know where we're going to?

Yep the thread is dead. There's just more historic charts with trend lines and channels drawn to suit or fit. Not one solitary trading set up.

philt:
Yep the thread is dead. There's just more historic charts with trend lines and channels drawn to suit or fit. Not one solitary trading set up.

I thought meek13 did a nice job....

trendchangetrader:
I thought meek13 did a nice job....

Yes true, his last chart was good.

Sorry, no it was ok on looking at it again

A

I got to agree with you guys thread is about dead now although Boe did say he was going to be very busy for these next few days, nothing new I guess. I am more interested in day trading then swing trading so I am trying to apply this intraday... just a noob trying to make sense of it all

Files:
1.jpg  253 kb

Sometimes they just go to plan

After I posted this chart

I was a bit late on entry

As it approached near the target I tightened the trailing stop. As usual the market obliged my stop and then it hit my target... typical lol.

Files:
2.jpg  384 kb
3.jpg  355 kb
1.jpg  253 kb

My last entry I guess

I guess this will be my last entry on this thread.

Did a couple of more trades and missed out on the ideal entry at the bottom of the channel on the H4 chart:

Took the trade today with target in mind:

So far so good and moved stop above entry for a 'Free Trade'

Damn got stopped out took second trade, have to work on holding onto my trades... market hit target.

Have a nice weekend guys

Files:
1_1.jpg  303 kb
2_1.jpg  285 kb
3_1.jpg  291 kb
4.jpg  309 kb

Good to see you posting trades meek, maybe Boe could comment on them but I feel he has come to the end of his Al Brooks book so has no where to take it really. Sounds like if he didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all.

Reason: