Advanced trading lessons - page 47

SIMBA:
TCT

You are extremely perceptive regarding MP being reflective of the trades I posted,I congratulate you for your extraordinary perception...I am serious,probably only you and me know what you meant,but you were right...Adding the TLs with the modified "center" adds a few more probability points to the setup,that is why this thread is so intriguing.

Regards

S

Hi Simba,

Thanks for the compliment... back at you... Every floor trader I know... my past is futures... knows and understands VAH,VAL,POC... it is not discussed much in fx. Maybe we can add more as this thread develops.

;lkj;lkj;lkj

Files:
swing1_6.gif  31 kb

;lkj;lkj;lkj

so based on the 2 charts you have posted, where is the trade set up..Possible entries, SL, exits..

philt

philt i already told you exactly were to sell and where to buy stops i said a long time ago in this thread.

i use 25 to 40 pip stops. now you are beginning to be unreasonable. you really need me to tell you when and where

to get in and now you want me to make your stop decision? i already said what i use.

i already taught you this: if there is spot where you think the market is going to turn around at put a line

in the market lower your freq. and treat the momentum leg against you as its own trend.

i clearly said buy here at this level! what does that mean buy here? that means buy!! now your to late.

the market is in range.

boe:
philt i already told you exactly were to sell and where to buy stops i said a long time ago in this thread.

i use 25 to 40 pip stops. now you are beginning to be unreasonable. you really need me to tell you when and where

to get in and now you want me to make your stop decision? i already said what i use.

i already taught you this: if there is spot where you think the market is going to turn around at put a line

in the market lower your freq. and treat the momentum leg against you as its own trend.

i clearly said buy here at this level! what does that mean buy here? that means buy!! now your to late.

the market is in range.

sorry i must of missed it, my mistake

philt:
sorry i must of missed it, my mistake

Rofl, comon Phil!!! It is clearly marked in the pics where to buy... where to place stop...

(sarcasm)

entry

you refine your entry to get an accurate entry! and beside all that i was at work at the time of refinement.

one thing i can not do is be in two places at once. no matter what i do, i ca not be here and there at the

same time.

xx wants to shock the world! are you kidding me? help me lord!

boe:
you refine your entry to get an accurate entry! and beside all that i was at work at the time of refinement.

one thing i can not do is be in two places at once. no matter what i do, i ca not be here and there at the

same time.

xx wants to shock the world! are you kidding me? help me lord!

TCT sarcasm noted..

Boe why not two places at once, we expect nothing less from you.... We expect hourly updates......

Just kidding..

philt:
TCT sarcasm noted..

Boe why not two places at once, we expect nothing less from you.... We expect hourly updates......

Just kidding..

short entry

Files:
swing1_7.gif  21 kb
Reason: