dubble trade order

dear,

i like to try something by using my experience of candle stick patterns and market structure together with a bot.

i would let my bot if i say start take two trade orders at the same time one sell order and one buy order. the SL of both trades are for example 10pips and the TP for example 13pips.

so my meaning is if my technical analysis is right one trade will surelly hit TP while the other will hit SL so if we calculte this i would mke a profit of 3pips.

is this doable, is this already tested somewhere, what could happen, is this stupid, whats your oppinion?????

Yours sincerely

Kyran

its not possible because spread will decrease the profit of each order so this is how the profit will be calculated:

profit= TP - spread (the order that triggered tp)

loss= SL + spread  (the order that triggered sl)

Khuman Bakhramirad:

its not possible because spread will decrease the profit of each order so this is how the profit will be calculated:

so if the spread is one pip and i use My TP at 13pips then i would make 2pips? right?

this would be possible if i calculate this the right way?

Khuman Bakhramirad:

Spread will not affect the amount of the SL or TP. If TP is 13 pips and TP is hit you will get 13 pips profit. If SL is 10 pips and SL is hit you will lose 10 pips, regardless of spread.

Spread will affect how many pips price has to move to hit the SL or TP

kyran delplace:

i would let my bot if i say start take two trade orders at the same time one sell order and one buy order. the SL of both trades are for example 10pips and the TP for example 13pips.

so my meaning is if my technical analysis is right one trade will surelly hit TP while the other will hit SL so if we calculte this i would mke a profit of 3pips.

There is no "surely" here.

If there is a spread of 2 pips.....

Price has to move 8 pips in the wrong direction to hit the SL
Price has to move 15 pips in the right direction to hit the TP

The only thing 100% certain is that one of the SL will be hit first.

From the point that the SL is hit, price will need to reverse 16 pips (8+8) to hit the other SL or continue another 7 pips to hit the TP.

So you could say that from the first SL being hit, the chances of the TP being hit are better than 2 out of 3.

Even if it is 3 out of 4, the 3 times out of 4 that the TP is hit will give you 9 pips profit, but the 1 time out of 4 that both SL are hit will give you 20 pips loss.

So a net loss of 11 pips over 4 trades.

You could have the TP hit 6 times, but only need both SL to be hit once to wipe out all the profit and give you a net loss.

The odds are not good. 

Two way trading strategy is a good strategy, anyway, there is always a direction is right, flat out the loss position, let the profit run. I used this strategy a long time ago. You have to prepare enough dollars. Hahaha, I hope I can help you, man.

Zongda Lin:
Two way trading strategy is a good strategy, anyway, there is always a direction is right, flat out the loss position, let the profit run. I used this strategy a long time ago. You have to prepare enough dollars. Hahaha, I hope I can help you, man.
Thank you, if i may ask what SL and TP did u use and you are talking about enough dollars what would be enough 

凯兰·德尔普拉斯 谢谢,如果我可能问您使用了什么SL和TP,而您所拥有的是足够的美元,那将足够了 

It's simple. I majored in accounting in college. Suppose the current foreign exchange price is $100. If the foreign exchange price is $101, it will open a first-hand order and the profit price is $110. 110-100 = $10 profit. If the price reverses, don't worry about other orders. If you order 1.3 orders, the profit price is 89 dollars. Let's calculate the result: if you place an extra order of $101, the current price is a stop loss of $89, and the loss is $12 * 1 hand = (negative) - $12. If you sell a $99 order for $1.3, the profit price is $89, stop making profits, 99-89 = $10 * 1.3 = $13. Then we know that after deducting the additional order of $12, the profit is $1. Anyway, you make money. The disadvantage of this strategy is that you have to prepare enough dollars. It contains Martin components, so it is risky

Zongda Lin:

It's simple. I majored in accounting in college. Suppose the current foreign exchange price is $100. If the foreign exchange price is $101, it will open a first-hand order and the profit price is $110. 110-100 = $10 profit. If the price reverses, don't worry about other orders. If you order 1.3 orders, the profit price is 89 dollars. Let's calculate the result: if you place an extra order of $101, the current price is a stop loss of $89, and the loss is $12 * 1 hand = (negative) - $12. If you sell a $99 order for $1.3, the profit price is $89, stop making profits, 99-89 = $10 * 1.3 = $13. Then we know that after deducting the additional order of $12, the profit is $1. Anyway, you make money. The disadvantage of this strategy is that you have to prepare enough dollars. It contains Martin components, so it is risky

Thank you

Zongda Lin:

That is complete gibberish!

Have you ever done any trading?

基思·沃特福德

那简直是胡言乱语!

你有没有做过交易?

No one asked you to use these strategies, and you didn't read the text. I said there are risks. Do you pay attention to these words? Don't expect anyone to disclose the formula that makes a lot of money for free. Have you ever seen people in the trading department of Bank of America tell you how they make tens of billions of dollars a year? It's obviously not true.

Reason: