Advanced trading lessons - page 49

Thank you philt

I am trying to be the best i can be. Most of what i got from all brooks after reading

his book is in my subconscious. I am not so much a copy cat as like what trend changer

said earlier. I took what liked about al brooks and left the rest behind.

But i have read at least 20 books on trading and probably taken something from every book i have read.

The over lay work is all mine though. I never got that information from anyone.

I also want you to be the best you can be also. All of you.

Nice list

Yea nice list.

I need a new nick name

Like indy jones. Lol how could you not be good with a name like that?

boe:
I am trying to be the best i can be. Most of what i got from all brooks after reading

his book is in my subconscious. I am not so much a copy cat as like what trend changer

said earlier. I took what liked about al brooks and left the rest behind.

But i have read at least 20 books on trading and probably taken something from every book i have read.

The over lay work is all mine though. I never got that information from anyone.

I also want you to be the best you can be also. All of you.

Hi boe,

don't remember calling you a "copycat".

regards

TCT

No i know that

It just sounded failure to philt that's all. Some things may sound failure

if to guys are the same buss describing the same thing when looking at the same window.

Lol nice to here from you trend changer.

brook street or book

realifecasexample this week

2 pairs, note the TF too

zup 107 could be good thing, but take time to learn how to read it -- some people can see the complexness, while other could see the simplicity of it (zup 107)

what will be your analysis on this

mine is AD - audcad is too narrow and too sudden movement, i.e. look too far back for R/S

therefore I am biased toward trading DC - cadchf because, say, if I buy DOWN, at most I could be wrong for 5 to 15 hours, then it ought to go down

while EURO might rebound for its long term trade -- but majors are too risky-- therefore, I knew this thread is for majors as it try to visualise long term sustain big trend

your analysis would be ..............

Xx

I will look at your aud in moment.k but first i wanted to do the eur.usd.

I wanted you to see this neext

Next i wanted traders to see where physical price is compared to the overlays.

Now what i want to see is physical price to break up out of this physical channel

to take a risk long.

Or slight reflection at the data transfer point on a lower freq, to take a chance long.[attach=config]132706[/attach]

Files:
data_trans.gif  34 kb

Xx here is the aud cad very interesting

I took a look at the aud cad, i drew yearly candles on the chart again.

Now rising spinning tops are an indication that the market could break sharp and

go long.

Or this could be trap for a short trade big time also.

So how you play this is wait until you get above the top line and enter long on the retest

of it. For the long.

Or observe the markets in ability to break through the line and short it, after some evidence.

This not quite ready , but getting close. This top line here is your key line. Trust me know

on else knows this line is there. This line is your power one way or the other.[attach=config]132708[/attach]

i also drew the monthly trend line up to the wedge point use this as a guide for short if it comes

to that. Let price get on the other side of it test the high then short it.

If you stay inside let the market break strong across the line then go long on the retest

of the line.

Nice pair.

Files:
aud_cad.gif  24 kb

Eur

jdpnz:
Because I find this a really interesting discussion I will add my two cents.

Thanks to everyone participating in this thread.

I am currently slowly getting out of buys and getting into sell side - above 3150 actually.

My SL is in the 3250-3320 range.

Reason can be seen on the daily chart:

I am of the conviction that the 3200 is a fairly strong resistance line and that, in "normal" market conditions this will not be taken out at this time.

Fundamentally I am hoping that finally the ECB will reach agreement - if so we may talk again round about 2750-2600 levels. Also, if they do it will be on the weekend/ late Friday night (when the markets are closed - they like doing that.)

On the other side - if there is a country within the EU with the political will they can break the 3200 resistance for a relatively "small" investment at present. If that is the case we will continue the upwards walk for at least another week or so (see 3550-3600 maybe??).

As Simba's chart is pointing out - we are setting up to begin the downwards move... (maybe.)

For myself, I believe that the US figures on Friday will be reasonable. As such, I expect another downwards leg starting on Thursday. I'll stay in the EUR for the moment - I expect we'll spend the weekend around 29-2950 levels so there may be 150-200 pips in (hopefully)

Even if I cannot see a "trading system" in what Boe is saying till now, I would like to thank him because he forced me to rethink and see the charts in different ways.

Keeping things simple is critical in trading - but then again, we tend to loose the innovation factor. (The ability to see things in different ways.)

Thanks to all participants to this thread it remains interesting. Together, they have provided me with countless hours of fun, frustrations and analysis.

Thanks to everyone here for all the hard work.

Reason: