Win EA - page 2

--hehe

Jeff,

ooops sorry man i may have posted the wrong one... but it was also opening trades... alright here try this one..

also it is completely free ea with no limitation if i want to sell anything i will post it in the evaluation thread

let me know if there is any other problems

-guyver

additionally

Also jeff it would be cool if you share as well how are you trying to trade with this EA so anyone trying this ea ( your strategy or whatever you have in mind that i coded ) will have an idea as well.

-let me know if there are any problems with this build

Guyver

Guyver:
Also jeff it would be cool if you share as well how are you trying to trade with this EA so anyone trying this ea ( your strategy or whatever you have in mind ) will have an idea as well.

-let me know if there are any problems with this build

Guyver

Thanks mate, IF my theory works out I will post the results here to let everyone know. I have traded my theory manually with some success, but there is a large delay between opening the two trades which makes it hard to evaluate.

JK

Ahhh ok. I have got the EA working but I may not have explained something well. Let me share some theory.

The idea is the EA only places the next trades once BOTH the active trades have ended. Currently the EA places a trade as soon as ONE trade has closed. This needs to change to place a buy and sell when BOTH the active buy and sell have closed.

So if there is a Buy and Sell active, the EA waits until both have been closed before placing the next pair. Often price will take out a SL and a TP in one move. My theory is with small moves I should profit between the difference of SL and TP.

It is a simple break out strategy which accounts for price moving in both directions. For example, I have tested manually by placing trades on the Euro, a buy and sell with both TP's twice the SL, but small increments.

For example the: buy TP=6 pips SL=2, Sell TP=6, SL=2

This means that I am saying I expect the EUR to move minimum 6 pips either up or down to make a profit. And it does. Price will hit the 2 pip SL first, then carry on to hit the 6 pip TP. After both SL and TP have been hit, the EA opens another buy and sell simultaneously.

It is small gains but regular and they add up.

I hope this explains it better. Sorry about this. I hope it makes money so you can use it.

JK

jeffkerwin:
Ahhh ok. I have got the EA working but I may not have explained something well. Let me share some theory. JK

Can you try this one

-guyver

Files:

Guyver:
Can you try this one -guyver

I tried this ea, it does not open an trade for me. I'm putting the ea on EUR 15min TF.

haveone2:
I tried this ea, it does not open an trade for me. I'm putting the ea on EUR 15min TF.

Time frame is not an issue .. see if this works i updated for ECN in case you are trading with an ECN broker otherwise i had no issues with this EA .However, i am not following it . Also Rules are on the thread posted by Jeff so anyone can make a version out of it.

-Guyver

Guyver:
Time frame is not an issue .. see if this works i updated for ECN in case you are trading with an ECN broker otherwise i had no issues with this EA .However, i am not following it . Also Rules are on the thread posted by Jeff so anyone can make a version out of it. -Guyver

Thanks. This one works.

Guyver:
Time frame is not an issue .. see if this works i updated for ECN in case you are trading with an ECN broker otherwise i had no issues with this EA .However, i am not following it . Also Rules are on the thread posted by Jeff so anyone can make a version out of it. -Guyver

Hi Guyver,

This EA is not woking positively.

However i will appreciate if you or someone be kind enough to code another simple EA.

Here are the rules.

1. At starting open a buy and Sell order simultaneously for the same currency pair.

2. When the winning order (TP) gets filled it instantly opens a trade in the same direction with double the previous lot.

3. When the losing order (SL) gets filled it instantly opens a trade in opposite direction with double the previous lot.

4. The lot multiplier should not go beyond 3 times, say lot size starting from 1 it takes 2, 4 and last 8 only.

5. This lot multiplier should be an option for both winning(TP) and losing(SL)to be enable or disable.

6. Needs to re-open another order until the number of orders has reached the input variable "NumberTrades." For example if I enter 10 into NumberTrades input then the EA will place 10 orders consecutively one after another until it has placed 10 buys and sells in total.

Input Variables:

Lots

TakeProfit

StopLoss

LotMultiplier(TP)

LotMultiplier(SL)

NumberTrades

I would appreciate any comments about this simple strategy. If anybody wants to put any inputs you are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Reason: