Advanced trading lessons - page 53

red bull:
I was just referring to my previous post...sorry her commander!

Ok, misunderstood...sorry. you should of quoted yourself ie your previous post...

Phil thanks... I'm always an idiot... thats what my kids tell me.

This thread is now on life support.

Cu

trendchangetrader:
Ok, misunderstood...sorry. you should of quoted yourself ie your previous post...

Phil thanks... I'm always an idiot... thats what my kids tell me.

This thread is now on life support.

Cu

Yeah i usually book my self a room below when feeling idiotic..

You know these things are said because i want Boe to do well, and i hope he sees that we are not "YES" men and going to agree all the time and tell him just what he wants to hear that gets you know where when surrounded by people just telling to you yes to please you. And he should see that its all said constructively even though sometimes may not look like it.

So Boe, i apologies for being an ass, and hope we can all work together on this to make improvements.

My Eur trade is still standing any way, same targets as before.

Files:
idiot.jpg  16 kb

Hi Phil,

That's funny!!! Does your wife like your new equipment? lol...

Yes, I agree with you. I think with trading and a lot of things in life... sometimes we are the teacher and sometimes we are the student. Trust me, I try not to presume or assume which one I am (especially with my kids)... every time I think I have arrived... I find myself learning from someone else. Collaboration is good for this.

cu

TCt

trendchangetrader:
Hi Phil,

That's funny!!! Does your wife like your new equipment? lol...

Yes, I agree with you. I think with trading and a lot of things in life... sometimes we are the teacher and sometimes we are the student. Trust me, I try not to presume or assume which one I am (especially with my kids)... every time I think I have arrived... I find myself learning from someone else. Collaboration is good for this.

cu

TCt

LOL, Yes she's very happy with it, been along time coming. haha...

Yeah we are all just trying to get some where at the end of the day, to be the best we can at what we do, what ever you do...

Hi Philt, could you please repost your actual eu trade? i don't find your post anymore.Thks

red bull:
Hi Philt, could you please repost your actual eu trade? i don't find your post anymore.Thks

My re entry was 1.3088 SL 1.3077.. initial R is 1.3204 passed this and it should target 1.3295 and main target of 1.3345.. there is a daily level at 1.3226 that it needs to get above as well but this should be ok..This has moved to 3hr Tf so may be a while..

philt:
My re entry was 1.3088 SL 1.3077.. initial R is 1.3204 passed this and it should target 1.3295 and main target of 1.3345.. there is a daily level at 1.3226 that it needs to get above as well but this should be ok..This has moved to 3hr Tf so may be a while..

Thks...btw, very good entry

sorry, could not resist

red bull:
Thks...btw, very good entry

In the context with Phil's new equipment... "That's what she said!!!!"

boe:
i have to work again tonight. and i have to work this week end also. some of you think it is funny

that i am to busy to be in front of the charts all day and i have to work so much. thats real funny.

you know i have been patient and nice but now i am pissed off. i read this crap and it i think what

kind of gutless people hide behind there pc's . i started this to help traders and all i get is a bunch

of childish crap.

i am done here. Al Brooks by the way traders magazine featured him as one of the wolds top traders.

i do not know where your list came from but traders magazine staked there reputation on him and

so do i. i do not need a better mentor what i need is classier students.

so go back to your pathetic lives and forget what i thought here, i do not want you people to know

this stuff any more. some of you people are dirt.

I have read this thread from start to finish. What started out as something real promising has ended up as most threads in this forum. Boe I would like to thank you for your time and effort to try to teach us something different, something that has made me re-think of the way to look at the markets now... I must admit I am still confused but in a good way. We are all in different stages in our development of trading. Most of you guys are way, way ahead of me so I can understand why some of you are impatient with the pace of Boe's teaching. As I am a noob to trading the CORRECT way I do hope you change your mind Boe, I'm sure I speaking for most of us here.

We got some great people here so I do hope this thread doesn't retire to the archives.

Boe, could you please pm me your email as I do not have enough posts to pm you.

Have a great weekend guys

Hi Boe

Hi Boe i for one am sorry to have go i have read all of your stuff several times over,i do not know enuff about trading to join in here,

you do not know me would you PM me so i can introduce my self

Reason: