Advanced trading lessons - page 50

Jdpnz

Jdpnz, thank you for your kind words, this makes this all worth it to me.

Trend changer told me this could bring me good carma if i go on with this thread.

He was right again.

Advice

boe:
the great al brooks, one of the worlds best traders.. makes millions every year. what does it say in the front of his book. It says: i Al Brooks have known how to trade professionally for ten years before ever started trading

to make a living." his excuse was: he was raising three daughters and working until he retired before he found

the time and peace in his household to be able to trade. just because my journey is where it is right now has

nothing to do with my skill. you are fool ... why don't you go find two lines that cross green and red and use

that for your system.

for me just to stop working my day job would be foolish. so do not even pretend you know me. because

if you got off your lazy face and back tested what i have been teaching, then you may have a chance

to prove me wrong. but you can not because i wright. good riddance.
SIMBA:
BOE:Just take your time and post when you can.We understand you have had a streak of cumulative bad luck,first your trading partner causing your pc to slow down ,then your flu,now you have 3 children to care for while having a day job that takes 60/70 hours a week from your schedule,we understand these unexpected events are not as predictable as the markets,and,please try to understand our motivations too....

We are trying to keep alive your thread,but as TCT,Philt and myself wrote,adapting a very different method from the one actually used by each trader,specially if there is not enough information yet,has negatively influenced our trading,so,at least in my case,and in order to help in keeping alive the thread,I will just post useful information derived from my methods,and,only in case I see a clear setup from what I understand is what you use will I post the setup, trendlines,etc.

If this is ok with you,fantastic,if not,just say so and I will delete the information below.

EURUSD closed the week after touching my expected higher resistance level 13228+-

New proprietary dynamic levels for next week:

Expected Initial Resistance: 1.3286-1.3316

Expected Support:1.3018-1.3027

Kindest Regards

S
boe:
the lesson i learned is: to include the other possibility where risk could be taken.

this possibility is where we do not reach the third point in the trend line and go long.

this is when the physical channel actually is an x trade to the up side!

sobe aware there is another point to take a risk.

BOE

1-Having 3 children may be the only common shared trait between you and Al Brooks,but there is one very clear difference,he knows how to trade,you just post after the fact vagueties,and,when you try to predict something,you fail miserably.Like philt said,you have tried to be too clever and it shows in spades.

2-I have quoted here a post were you predicted for this week a possible long entry area at 1.3183/1.3213(in the chart at your post),"another point to take a risk" ...That area was obviously penetrated non stop by price,so your first and only attempt so far at delivering some before the fact information has been a total failure.If this is how you trade,no wonder that you need to work 70 hours a week at your day job.

3-For your perusal I have quoted my post,written on Sunday,where I posted the expected SR levels for the week,beforehand....What a coincidence,a couple hours ago,EURUSD has rebounded from my expected support area 1.3018-1.3027 , with a low so far at 1.30250 and is,at the time of this writing at 1.31032.That support may be attacked again,and may hold or not,be sure that if retested,I will know where the next support area will be.

4-You have added another claim to your list of incongruences...You claim to have read 20 books about trading,and any serious trader reading your claim did smile for sure.It takes thousands of hours of discarding information after testing it in the markets,to reach minimal trading competence.I have read hundreds,if not thousands of trading books and discarded most of them,as I am sure others here have done,so,your claim for 20 books looks what it is,a pathetic attempt of a nearly illiterate individual to portrait himself as a competent trader.

5-To learn to fly you MUST fly.To learn to trade you MUST trade.You confessed you do not trade,so,you are like a celibate nun dispensing Kama Sutra advice,fun to read,but essentially worthless.

S

xx3xxx:
brook street or book

realifecasexample this week

2 pairs, note the TF too

zup 107 could be good thing, but take time to learn how to read it -- some people can see the complexness, while other could see the simplicity of it (zup 107)

what will be your analysis on this

mine is AD - audcad is too narrow and too sudden movement, i.e. look too far back for R/S

therefore I am biased toward trading DC - cadchf because, say, if I buy DOWN, at most I could be wrong for 5 to 15 hours, then it ought to go down

while EURO might rebound for its long term trade -- but majors are too risky-- therefore, I knew this thread is for majors as it try to visualise long term sustain big trend

your analysis would be ..............

xx3xxx

I have given myself licence to add my 2 cents to the reply you got on AUDCAD.

AUDCAD Expected Resistance is at 1.07960-1.09060.If strongly broken,next resistance so far starts at 1.13290.

Prices to watch for a reversal: 1.07960,1.08253,1.09060...As of this moment 1.06636,trying to break the October highs,which will probably do,so,I would look for sweet spots with nice RR to go long and would check price behaviour at/around 1.06637 just where we are now

Regards

S

You know i was just saying to some one the other day, i think there are far too many books out there, most of them by people who make great teaches but cant trade..Simba i agree most of them i have discarded...

Boe, i dont particularly want predictions from you, i want to see some objectivity to your charts..where are YOU going to get in, where are YOU going to get out, how much are YOU going to get back for YOURE risk..

There is no no objectivity to your charts or what you say. How are you going to use it and how are you going to trade it.

Problem is you have read Al Brooks, its kind of clicked in your head because its human nature for us to over complicate things, people seem to think we are more knowledgeable if its more complex. But you have emulated Brooks too far and too complex.. Trading isnt that complex, its certainly not that magical and there is no hidden secret way..

Find a better mentor, as i said hes not even in the top 100..

Oh i have target on euro today of 1.3345..if passed 1.3203

philt:
You know i was just saying to some one the other day, i think there are far too many books out there, most of them by people who make great teaches but cant trade..Simba i agree most of them i have discarded...

Boe, i dont particularly want predictions from you, i want to see some objectivity to your charts..where are YOU going to get in, where are YOU going to get out, how much are YOU going to get back for YOURE risk..

There is no no objectivity to your charts or what you say. How are you going to use it and how are you going to trade it.

Problem is you have read Al Brooks, its kind of clicked in your head because its human nature for us to over complicate things, people seem to think we are more knowledgeable if its more complex. But you have emulated Brooks too far and too complex.. Trading isnt that complex, its certainly not that magical and there is no hidden secret way..

Find a better mentor, as i said hes not even in the top 100..

Oh i have target on euro today of 1.3345..if passed 1.3203

I have initial resistance to the upside move at 1.31850, I will unload there.

Regards

S

Yes same more or less initial R at 1.3180, this is top of my channel..I'm not in this trade as my long signal was at 7.00am and i missed it but may look to get in some where...

entry was between 1.3025-1.3048 SL 4-5 ticks below the swing low..with first initial target 1.3295

simba

what i needed to teach is how the market works because the information traders

learned to trade from the beginning was flawed to say the least. learning to trade

is a complicated business, especially when what traders lean is incorrect.

also traders tend to get lost in the market. i provide a map, and i could not provide a map

unless i showed traders the truth about certain aspects of trading. that's all. once traders

learn what the truth is they can start to relax. but first they have to unlearn some things

that has been taught to them.

i am no book writer, heck i can hardly spell. lol.

so do not get upset at me. i am new at teaching trading, but i would never try unless i was sure

i was being a benefit to traders.

philt:
Yes same more or less initial R at 1.3180, this is top of my channel..I'm not in this trade as my long signal was at 7.00am and i missed it but may look to get in some where... entry was between 1.3025-1.3048 SL 4-5 ticks below the swing low..with first initial target 1.3295

1.3185 was very st resistance,I have next 1.3220-1.3233...Congratulations for your 1.3204...we nearly hit a few mins ago.

Regards

S

SIMBA:
1.3185 was very st resistance,I have next 1.3220-1.3233...Congratulations for your 1.3204...we nearly hit a few mins ago.

Regards

S

same here i have 1.3226 as a daily level but above 1.3204 should reach 1.3294 1st target with main target at 1.3344..may be not today..i'll look for it too consolidate between 1.3177 and 1.3203 (or back to 1.3165) to break above which may be quite volatile..

;lkj;lkj;lkj

Files:
swing1_8.gif  31 kb
Reason: