Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1296

mladen:

ValeoFX

If you are referring to macd indicator, since that is an indicator actually made by me or mrtools, it does not repaint

Oh no, Mladen. By now I know that I will never get a repainting indicator from any of the two of you.

It is one of those "home grown jobs" and is related to the Itchimoku family. Most accurate, but after a long testing period, I discovered that it was either repainting or recalculating, hence my request.

Too embarrassed to post it publicly, hence my request to MrTools for some help - I know how you reacted to one such request before and therefore did not ask you although I respect your expertise immensely.

So I have just reminded MrTools about it and quite honestly I don't believe it will take anyone of you long to see where the flaw is. I suggested that it might be an inherent flaw and that was my request to him.

Best wishes,

Hi coders, maybe this is the correct section for my request.

Is it possible to add vertical line alert when color slope changes on rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices_mtf.mq4

Thanks in advance.

lapigna:
Hi coders, maybe this is the correct section for my request.

Is it possible to add vertical line alert when color slope changes on rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices_mtf.mq4

Thanks in advance.

lapigna

Here is a version that has additional vertical lines too : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines.mq4

mladen:

lapigna

Here is a version that has additional vertical lines too : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines.mq4

I'm so sorry mladen, because I've confused rsi digital kahler averages that has all the usual alerts with the indicator you gently post today. So I wish to ask you to add the usual alert on candle close (sound message, email, push) to the last one.

Thank you in advance.

lapigna:

I'm so sorry mladen, because I've confused rsi digital kahler averages that has all the usual alerts with the indicator you gently post today. So I wish to ask you to add the usual alert on candle close (sound message, email, push) to the last one.

Thank you in advance.

lapigna

Here is a version that has all the usual set of alerts too : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines__alerts.mq4

VERY GOOD INDICATOR CHECK IN ONE MNT AND 5 MNT CANDLE NEED HELP NEED SCRIP NAME WHEN BUY SELL ALERT COME

Files:

anuraghsr:
VERY GOOD INDICATOR CHECK IN ONE MNT AND 5 MNT CANDLE NEED HELP NEED SCRIP NAME WHEN BUY SELL ALERT COME

Anuraghsr, can't modify an ex4 file.

Dear mrtools and mladen,

Greetings I am trading with this indicator "tarzan" and found it very useful but this has no alert which is very inconvenient. Could you please kindly provide an alert system when the trend changes from red bar to green bar and likewise. Thanks.

P.S Sorry, it was the wrong indicator. I re-upload the right one.

Files:
tarzan.mq4  7 kb

MoneyCloud:
Dear mrtools and mladen,

Greetings I am trading with this indicator "tarzan" and found it very useful but this has no alert which is very inconvenient. Could you please kindly provide an alert system when the trend changes from red bar to green bar and likewise. Thanks.

P.S Sorry, it was the wrong indicator. I re-upload the right one.

here is MRTOOLS updated ver with alerts and arrows mtf too,also nrp.

tarzan__mtf__alerts__arrows.mq4

Files:

HI Mr. Mladen, Mr. Tools, and all,

i've this Volume indi for long time, can anyone add an alert if volume of current bar is higher than the MA?

and if possible, display also, bellow stdeviantion, the % of time elapsed of current bar?

Thanks in advance.

hiddengap_volume_indicator.mq4

Reason: