Indicators with alerts/signal - page 986

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi All,

Happy New Year to all.

For the attached indicator, is it possible to add 1) Push Notification alert option?

2) Add option to select how many bars to show

Thank you very much.

riboli
riboli  

Mrtools/ mladen.. do you know one bollinger bands Arrow to work perfectly? i have one called bb-arrow.. but does not work.. see picture .. Dont need to alert. only a small arrow when touch bollinger bands. thx guys

Files:
bb_arrow.jpg 90 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
amerciantrader:
Mrtools/ mladen.. do you know one bollinger bands Arrow to work perfectly? i have one called bb-arrow.. but does not work.. see picture .. Dont need to alert. only a small arrow when touch bollinger bands. thx guys

As far as I see those arrows are not based on bollinger bands but on some kind of zigzag (or something similar)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Spainguy74:
opps i forgot to add about that.. i give you another one for mp4 code

Spainguy74, that version is decompiled, but think this one I have(if memory serves me right) is the same.

riboli
riboli  
mladen:
As far as I see those arrows are not based on bollinger bands but on some kind of zigzag (or something similar)

oh thx for explain mladen..Please can u post a indicator arrows based on bolling bands ?

Many Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
alvinkon:
Hi All,

Happy New Year to all.

For the attached indicator, is it possible to add 1) Push Notification alert option?

2) Add option to select how many bars to show

Thank you very much.

Hi Alvinkon, added our standard alerts to the indicator, wasn't able to add the showBars option, from what I can tell the indicator would have to be completely done to do this.

omid
omid  
mrtools:
Spainguy74, that version is decompiled, but think this one I have(if memory serves me right) is the same.

oh i see.. what is about arrows? i like to see that...

dont you mind?

thank

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Spainguy74:
oh i see.. what is about arrows? i like to see that...

dont you mind?

thank

Added an arrow option and or candle option.

alvinkon
alvinkon  
mrtools:
Hi Alvinkon, added our standard alerts to the indicator, wasn't able to add the showBars option, from what I can tell the indicator would have to be completely done to do this.

Dear mtrools,

I received the error below when i attached the indicator to my mt4 and it caused my computer very lag. Can it be solve? Thank you.

Candlestick - CandlestickPatternsRecognition_ alerts EURJPY,M30: indicator is too slow, 3089 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

William Snyder
William Snyder  
alvinkon:
Dear mtrools,

I received the error below when i attached the indicator to my mt4 and it caused my computer very lag. Can it be solve? Thank you.

Candlestick - CandlestickPatternsRecognition_ alerts EURJPY,M30: indicator is too slow, 3089 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

Alvinkon, try this version.