Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1044

mladen:

alpine4133

If you plan to use it from an EA, then it is better to use the version you posted (for multiple reasons)

Yes my EA is based on this EA, but it would really be helpful to see multiple Time Frames on one chart so I do not change TF of the chart. That is why I would like to ba able to see the 4 Time Frames below this one chart.

mladen:

secretcode

Here is a version with interpolation and user friendly options : macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Thanks Mladen for upgrade this indicator

Is it possible to have vertical lines when macd 0 cross and macd signal cross in this one!

alpine4133:
Yes my EA is based on this EA, but it would really be helpful to see multiple Time Frames on one chart so I do not change TF of the chart. That is why I would like to ba able to see the 4 Time Frames below this one chart.

alpine4133

If the EA is using other time frame indicator it is much better not to have 4 time frame indicator as a source

If you use a simple instance, the only thing that needs to be adjusted is the time frame parameter of the iCustom() call and you keep only one instance per time frame, while if you use a 4 time frame version, you will have at least 4 instances of some indicator (even if you use just 1) and the parameters handling is much more complicated than in the single instance case. 4 time frame indicators are, in my opinion, just for manual estimation (not signals, since 4 time frame combination always suffer from the multi time frame combination problems) and not for being used from the EA

Madlen Hello, congratulations for this fantastic indicator ... is a possible version multitimeframe? thanks a lot!!

Sorry..... stochastic of adaptive t3

glasser:
Sorry..... stochastic of adaptive t3

glasser

Here is the stochastic of adaptive T3 made multi time frame and with some additions (made user friendly and interpolation types added) : stochastic_of_adaptive_t3_v_1_1.ex4

I thank you so much mladen....great!!

Change Timeframe and Zoom Directly in the Chart

timeframe_zoom_per_chart.mq4

Hi mladen / mrtools.. you don't happen to have a plain old mtf cci you can direct me to?

No alerts, crosses, arrows etc.. just the same as a standard mt4 cci but with mtf feature..

I have tried filtering the thread by cci, but all I can find are woodies and loads with bells and whistles, not a straight forward one. I found some old ones, but don't seem to work on new build mt4.

Appreciate it a lot.

DS

dynamicsoul:
Hi mladen / mrtools.. you don't happen to have a plain old mtf cci you can direct me to?

No alerts, crosses, arrows etc.. just the same as a standard mt4 cci but with mtf feature..

I have tried filtering the thread by cci, but all I can find are woodies and loads with bells and whistles, not a straight forward one. I found some old ones, but don't seem to work on new build mt4.

Appreciate it a lot.

DS

Hi DS, have this one.

cci_-_mtf.mq4

Files:
cci_-_mtf.mq4  4 kb
Reason: