Hi to everyone....
I discovered this 3d only today.....I trade divergences for many years and I want share with you my trading tool....namely divergences on multitimeframes.
Another good trick:
I use 2 stochastic:
1) stoc75 is below 20 and then croos 20 and goes up
2) stoc75,after crossing 20,is below80
3) at point n°2,stoc5 is below 45 (alert)
4) at this point I search for a reversal pattern (divergence-123 low-DEMARK'Ssetup 9 ) on lower time frame......so I have the trend of stoc75....stoc5 is oversold.....lower time frame give me timing....very low risk!
this is my metastock formula:
TIME:=BarsSince(Cross(ST,20))>=0 AND BarsSince(Cross(ST,20))<=30;
If(TIME AND Stoch(5,3)Ref(LLV(L,20),-1) AND ST>20,70,20)
I love simple things...in image you can see stoc75-blue....stoc5-aqua.....alert-yellow
Thank you Mladen for your COLOR STOCHASTIC v1.02,.......I need little help:
1) input for level...for example 10-20-50-80-90
2) input for level's color
3) input for stoc color....namely if stoc is above 90...red...below 10 is green
Thank's in advance......and good trading!
You have those but with different names. Use overBoughtand overSold parameters for that and depending on those parameters colors will be set
Ok...thank you for the second time!
1) during trend bollinger bands become widen.....then trend stops and there is treding range.During trading range bollinger bands contract and in this situation is very good stoc oversold.
this is my metastoch formula...and also in this case like the prior one...I ALWAYS USE MULTITIMEFRAME:
CONDBUY:=ST<=20 OR (Ref(ST<=20,-1) AND H<=Ref(H,-1));
TIME AND CONDBUY
I use boll 71 and deviation 2
Is there someone able to code my formulas (post 463 and post 467)?
please input for colors and levels.....for example if true 80...if false 20
thank's in advance
Stochastic rainbow indicator
Seeing the below really made my day (cant help but smile away). It seems like the quants have discovered a new edge that is sparking images of the Holy Grail, lately known as the Internal Bar Strength/IBS reversion.
Intelligent Trading: IBS reversion edge with QuantShare
Internal Bar Strength
= Close - Low
High - Low
Doesnt this look familiar to anyone? In case it isnt......
Close - Low Current Close - Low in X days
__________ = __________________________ (if used on the lower timeframe)
High - Low High in X days - Low in X days
The good thing is that the technical analysis world has already discovered this like 50 years ago while the quant side has only just discovered this... In any case, it is good that they confirm for us what we already know: that the stochastic indicator still has it's uses, even though their using it for mean reversion is the other side of the coin for which we use in the price-following manner.
Ps: No offence to any quants around. I believe that the basic TA stuff and quant stuff both have their validity and there are useful things to learn from one another. & in a way, both TA and the quant side is actually from the same coin as we all come up with better formulas to help us with the markets
Stoch Rainbow ( buffer version up to 8 ). If count > 7, periods range are interpolated. This version allows to show full history in terminal.
PS: fixed a bug...