Best indicator parade - page 7

EA for SSL

hi guys..

is there anyone create an EA based on SSL ..? thanks

demam_emas:
Just an indicator based on moving average. Here i post the indicator.

My best indicator

Files:

jjk2:
1. Astrology

2. Prayer

3. Tarot Cards

4. Weather

5. Bible

Here is the best forex trader. ) Cos need more than luck,

best indicator (saw on many forums)

Files:
best_indi.gif  8 kb

The best indicator

Hello. For a long time I was tormented by this theme!!!

I hope all of us here "technical analysts", instead of "schedules".

One of these days I have read book Djon Merfi: the technical analysis of the future markets. This book has suggested me, instead of whether to test to us the best indicators and to choose from them the best

After them it is possible to unite in one indicator (a technical aspect I incur (I will be engaged in working out of a technical aspect of this business)). Well let's try. And please spread indicators in the attached files.

P.S. DARE!!!!!!!!!!!.

nord16:
Hello. For a long time I was tormented by this theme!!!

I hope all of us here "technical analysts", instead of "schedules".

One of these days I have read book Djon Merfi: the technical analysis of the future markets. This book has suggested me, instead of whether to test to us the best indicators and to choose from them the best

After them it is possible to unite in one indicator (a technical aspect I incur (I will be engaged in working out of a technical aspect of this business)). Well let's try. And please spread indicators in the attached files.

P.S. DARE!!!!!!!!!!!.

I didn't really understand that post. Here is what I got out of it: The best indicator is the one your most comfortable trading.

fxbs:
best indicator (saw on many forums)

You're right,price action is the best indicator!

what a pity!!!

there is no best indicator,if it does,it will not last long

xard777:
1: HMA4 (15)

2: Xard-Lite-v1 (my own indy)

3: PVD$FL (by Baba)

4: QQE_Alert_MTF_v5

5: RSI (25)

Hi,

Thanks for the indi's. I have been reading the thread on Murrey Math, with your other Xard indi's.

Do you just trade this on geppy & cable or on other pairs ?? If on other pairs, do you leave the frame size at 8 ??

Many thanks for your contributions.

Neil

Only one indicator allowed

Hi, I'm a newbie to forex.

I have a question for all the pro traders out there...

If you were only allowed one single indicator to help make buy/sell decisions which one would you use (and how would you use it)?

Thanks

Reason: