Indicators with alerts/signal - page 909

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

i was wondering if you guys mind adding an alert when price is like 5 pips away (or have the options to pick how many pips from price to level) for all the level for this indicator and still have the options to pick the level to use. Thank you very much in advance.

i dont know if ths is a compile version.

support_and_resistance__tlb_oc_v02.mq4

Hello Johnjacob, it's decompiled.

Angy:
Hi Mladen and MrTools,

Can you please add an alert to this gg-rsi-cci indicator.

It would be nice to have it alert (and email alert) when a color change happens, at the moment (not after bar completion) it changes.

This has been a very helpful indicator, so that would be terrific :-)

Angy

gg-rsi-cci.ex4gg-rsi-cci.mq4

Hi Angy, had to change the code a bit to get the alerts in, but the results look to be the same. If you leave alertsOnCurrent = true, then you will get alerts when color change happens.

Files:

falungong:
Hi,

Is it possible to ad arrows on main chart when crossing on midline?

I mean moving avarage line not midline....

bb_prc_1_mtf.mq4

Hi Falungong, added the arrows at the crossing of the boll and ma, also updated the alerts.

Files:

Or MrTool!!!

olimpia:
olimpiaindexdash.mq4Hello MLaden!!!!

would be very nice if you could add simple alert and email in this indicator when triggered 0.2 in the dashboard a currency!

. Thank you so much and may the pips be with you.

elcomepips:
can anyone help me please? the indicator should be alert in first crosses the line 0

Elcomepips, added a zero cross option.

mrtools:
Hi Falungong, added the arrows at the crossing of the boll and ma, also updated the alerts.

Great.

Thank you Mr. Tools.

mrtools:
Hi Angy, had to change the code a bit to get the alerts in, but the results look to be the same. If you leave alertsOnCurrent = true, then you will get alerts when color change happens.

Thanx a million :-)

Hi mrtools,

I came across the indicator below, could you tell me what kind of indicator is it and is it available somewhere?

Cheers

Files:
ds_indicator.jpg  298 kb

Lobito:
Hi mrtools,

I came across the indicator below, could you tell me what kind of indicator is it and is it available somewhere?

Cheers

Judging from what is written there it is called "ds strategy 2.1" but frankly I have never seen that indicator

mrtools/mladen does this indi. repaint ? ir__eko_cahyono_mm.mq4

Files:
Reason: