Indicators with alerts/signal - page 900

MicroLite:
Hi mladen, it's me again

Thank you for fixing the indicator

I did as you said and the arrow does appear, but not in the correct position

I've searched the mql4 documentation but comes to a dead end

The only thing I know that it has to do with the "Low/High dist" (anchor point price, if i'm right?)

I'm not a coder or familiar with coding, i just copied the alert from another indicator and got lucky to be working

Would you mind to look at the indicator again and show me what am i doing wrong?

Many thanks mladen

*sorry for my english

Hi Microlite, maybe try this version.

mrtools:
Hi Microlite, maybe try this version.

Thank you very much mrtools

Dears guru's off all codes mladen, mrtools )))

Add alert notification and alert sound for yours very old indi, please. Alert need in moment when you see the arrow on the graph.

Thanks !

Files:
macd_l.mq4  8 kb

Paul Atreides:
Dears guru's off all codes mladen, mrtools )))

Add alert notification and alert sound for yours very old indi, please. Alert need in moment when you see the arrow on the graph.

Thanks !

The usual set of alerts added. Try it out : macd_l_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

Thanks, mladen !

Have a good trade !

Dear mladen,

Can you please add alert line when coridor FullSSA break support or resistance level

Just like in the Picture below

Thank in advance

best

hello mladen,

i want to ask,can u add push notification into braintrading sytem?so when the buy or sell signal alert trigger,it will send buy or sell notification to my handphone.help me please...

braintrend1_all_in_one1.mq4braintrend2_all_in_one1.mq4

Hi There, Do you think mladen or Mr Tools could be so kind as to check (and correct) the alert code in the enclosed candles indicator ?

Thanks Guys, it's much appreciated.

All the best

Xard777

Files:

MR-MFz:
hello mladen, i want to ask,can u add push notification into braintrading sytem?so when the buy or sell signal alert trigger,it will send buy or sell notification to my handphone.help me please...

Hello MR-MFz, there are push notifications in this Braintrend histo version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page516

mrtools:
Hello MR-MFz, there are push notifications in this Braintrend histo version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page516

really?ok i test it.tq sir.

Reason: