Best indicator parade - page 15

Trend Bars

A simple and single indicator for visual trend, obo trend bars.

Files:
trend.png  28 kb

acastier:
A simple and single indicator for visual trend, obo trend bars.

was thinking where to download this indicator, however, googled find it. I post link below it is franch site so using google translate

here is indicators

obobar

Nice tools bro.

the downloaded ob trend bar file from the link cannot be opened .

omnpmh:
the downloaded ob trend bar file from the link cannot be opened .

here you are

Files:

Pava:
I also use ip_aarg...not to see the market direction...but to know ifmarket is trending or not...when it's wide...market is not moving...when it's narrow...market is trending

Hi Pava, nise indicators you have , can you please post all indicator set you have in picture, i don't find indicator where is on trend (candle sticks).

Thanks.

doodgee:
Hi Pava, nise indicators you have , can you please post all indicator set you have in picture, i don't find indicator where is on trend (candle sticks). Thanks.

I don't think I got them anymore...don't use them anymore...went on to better things...but all of them are somewhere in my posts...

mtuppers:
was thinking where to download this indicator, however, googled find it. I post link below it is franch site so using google translate

here is indicators

obobar

Thank you for the indicator, it's much appreciated...been looking for this kind of indy for ages.

Thanks again

Xard777

Need Help What the best indicator for 20pip in low time frame

hello,

i need help, what the best indicator for 20pip succes take profit in low time frame or in 1 month can trade around 10 trade above or to 20 trade per month.....hope some one can help me with this..

succes rate for each trade is 90% good signal

Need Help What the best indicator for 20pip in low time frame

blade8691:
hello,

i need help, what the best indicator for 20pip succes take profit in low time frame or in 1 month can trade around 10 trade above or to 20 trade per month.....hope some one can help me with this..

succes rate for each trade is 90% good signal

Don,t we all want???

Reason: