Indicators with alerts/signal - page 901

hello sir

can u add notificaton into this indicator.thank you..

zigzag_pointer_alert.mq4

Files:

MR-MFz:
hello sir

can u add notificaton into this indicator.thank you..

zigzag_pointer_alert.mq4

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184498

Hello Mrtools and Mladen,

I would be very glad if you would add the following alerts to these lovely indicators :

1/ The 'NonLag stochastic nrp_+alerts nmc' already has an alert on slope change, but adding alerts for crossing its OB - OS levels and also the '50' level would be great.

2/ The 'MACD nrp' when it crosses the signal line.

As always a big THANK YOU !

Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen,

I would be very glad if you would add the following alerts to these lovely indicators :

1/ The 'NonLag stochastic nrp_+alerts nmc' already has an alert on slope change, but adding alerts for crossing its OB - OS levels and also the '50' level would be great.

2/ The 'MACD nrp' when it crosses the signal line.

As always a big THANK YOU !

Wulong10

About MACD : did you check this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD nrp mtf & alerts.mq4 ?

Ok, that's perfect regarding the MACD !

Danke schön !

hi mr tools/mr mladen.

please help to make alret

thanks

kholid79:
hi mr tools/mr mladen.

please help to make alret

thanks

kholid79

That is a zigzag based indicator. Which means that it will do all the things that zigzag does : changing values among other things in some cases. Better not to use it in alerting mode

mrtools/mladen is it possible to add alerts to this custom indicator. Alert should come once the candle is closed above the MAcustom_moving_averages.mq4

mladen:
kholid79 That is a zigzag based indicator. Which means that it will do all the things that zigzag does : changing values among other things in some cases. Better not to use it in alerting mode

thanks mladen,

i'm looking for fractal non repaint with alret.

any suggestions for me?

best regrads.

mladen/mrtools can you please add arrows with an alert, on color changes.

Reason: